Post what you're watching

deepak

Ah, I vaguely remember it now. I completely missed that homage when I watched it.

Anyways, I'm about to go watch the insides of my eyelids for the next 8 hours or so. I'm still recovering from the side effects of Chantix. Stuff caused me to go into severe depression and chemical psychosis. Freaked the fuck out of me!

:kitty:

just finished watching lost

i'm not sure how i feel about it this season...i'm kinda getting sick of the new people already, and it's been one fucking episode

Yeah, it was kinda like that with Heroes for me. Way too many new and annoying members every fucking week. I didn't even bother with the new lost season.

just finished watching lost

i'm not sure how i feel about it this season...i'm kinda getting sick of the new people already, and it's been one fucking episode

I don't know... I think it'll be interesting to see where it goes. And don't forget, there was a lot of the newbs in this episode to move things forward, but there will be less of them as they're intergrated into the story. And Jeremy Davies is awesome... He has that odd delivery here that he used with great effect in the remake of Solaris.