Me and my Zana Deux (+ pics)...

mulveling

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the summer I keep my room at home at 60*. The apartment is usually 64ish about this time of year, and in the winter its usually mid to upper 50's. I like it COLD. I'd much rather put on clothing to keep warm, then to not be able to do a damn thing except sweat since I'm hot.

We mainly keep it so cold in teh winter to keep the heating bill down (we have electric heat), but I sure don't complain. COLD is for me.

Is it that good? I've only seen the end of it before fotc and I have no idea what's going on in it. My friends stepbrother plays this guy on the right on it though:

ep48_ericarivincebilly_252.jpg

Damn...Billy Walsh is one of the best characters on the show :D Hook me up with an autograph ;D

Yeah it's a good show, very light hearted. I'd say it makes my top 10 favorite TV show list.

Plus Jeremy Piven who plays Ari Gold is one of the greatest written characters...ever.

entourage is a very good show. To be honest I did stop watching somewhere around season two, because I finally could just no longer empathize with any of the characters. Shows and movies that celebrate hollywood just seem so... masturbatory.

but my opinion doesn't change the fact that it is a superb show, and jeremy piven is one hell of a great actor. PCU FTW.

one day i woke up and seen my breath..it was 90 outside also.

since then i used duct tape on my vents to stop the A/C and have the windows open hoping some heat would blow in..never did.

then my friends used to say "Billy why the fuck are you wearing jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt when its 80+?"

cause when i got dressed i was in 30 degrees colder...

Fuck A/C! every year i got sick when it kicked in. in the middle of the summer, and at the end...

only time i use it is when i am stuck in Traffic and have no water..most of the time i sweat it out just to balance my body with some heat.

there has to be a middle ground somewhere...has to be. but nothing beats fresh air.

one day i woke up and seen my breath..it was 90 outside also.

since then i used duct tape on my vents to stop the A/C and have the windows open hoping some heat would blow in..never did.

then my friends used to say "Billy why the fuck are you wearing jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt when its 80+?"

cause when i got dressed i was in 30 degrees colder...

Fuck A/C! every year i got sick when it kicked in. in the middle of the summer, and at the end...

only time i use it is when i am stuck in Traffic and have no water..most of the time i sweat it out just to balance my body with some heat.

there has to be a middle ground somewhere...has to be. but nothing beats fresh air.

Stoned-Towelie-Magnet-C11756042.jpeg

• 1 month later...

but post it later, mike, because i need to go to bed now, and i would hate to think that other people were reading all the steamy, salacious details while i'm unconscious and hallucinating.

You're just going to bed? I've been up for an hour or so. Damn the weekday routine that makes it impossible for me to sleep in. :mikey2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We had the opportunity of comparing my Singlepower MPX3 (maxxed) and a Zana Deux at the past Santiago de Compostela meet and most people preferred the Singlepower. We made the comparison with 3 6SN7s. The Zana D. owner preferred the Singlepower too. And with tung sol 5687s I clearly prefer it. I think he is not very happy with his amp and he may sell it in the near future :(.

Ouch!

I have a Zana Deux on order and a Supra XLR being modified at SinglePower. I hope the ZD won't be too inferior, I intend to use it as a secondary rig.

I have several headphones to try, so it's likely the ZD will have synergy with something.

Mike told me that the Zana works great with his L3000 and HD-650. I'm sure those will be great for them. I wish I can check out the Zana Deux myself. Will have to pay Mulveling a visit one of these days.

Purk