TTVJ Blues

postjack

Just a quick bitchfest. TTVJ states that "All Fedex Express orders placed before noon on a business day will be shipped the same day." Smells like lies to PJ. :mikey2: My order placed on Sunday still shows as "pending", and my credit card has been authorized. And I paid for overnight shipping so the package would arrive before my vacation. :mikey2:

So I've sent them an email explaining that now we'll have to totally rearrange our plans, unless of course they did ship out the package today and just didn't tell me. :kitty: I had the package shipped to work, and I am off Friday, and I am NOT fucking coming into work during my vacation. Well okay I will come into work to get my package. But I will be grumpy when I do it!! >:(

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure about that? If "different" was supposed to modify "think", then yes, but isn't there are an admittedly more rare construct of verb predicate-adjective? Or would it have to be in quotes for that to be correct? For example, "Be different" (probably a bad example, since imperatives have an implied subject, I.E. "you", and in this case, "different" is modifying "you", but in "think different", "different" is not modifying "you").

Are you sure about that? If "different" was supposed to modify "think", then yes, but isn't there are an admittedly more rare construct of verb predicate-adjective? Or would it have to be in quotes for that to be correct? For example, "Be different" (probably a bad example, since imperatives have an implied subject, I.E. "you", and in this case, "different" is modifying "you", but in "think different", "different" is not modifying "you").

In that case, I've no idea. All I know is that they did say "think differently" somewhere in their ad text when it run few years back.

Stax. Calling it

;D

Nope! But the package did arrive today, only instead of shipping via Fedex overnight from TTVJ, it shipped via UPS overnight straight from the manufacturer. ???;D Either way I'm just happy to have received it. Pics and stuff later, but don't get excited, its not a big deal or anything. ;)

Nope! But the package did arrive today, only instead of shipping via Fedex overnight from TTVJ, it shipped via UPS overnight straight from the manufacturer. ???;D Either way I'm just happy to have received it. Pics and stuff later, but don't get excited, its not a big deal or anything. ;)

so how long did the package take from order till you received it?