Rockhopper Audio β22 is here!

Salt Peanuts

Ok I realized if we have the NE meet there's a chance we'd have 3 B22's in attendance if Nate finishes his balanced one :)

I didn't see Ian's post before I started typing this reply but it would have been the same regardless...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Right, me finish the amp in the next month.

And congrats Haj!!!! :dance:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, haven't tried K1000's yet - gotta find my adaptor (should've just had 4-pin XLR wired).

Don't worry, Rockhopper North (formerly Nugget Audio) can help you out with either the adapter or wiring up the jack. Since you'd be dealing direct with a devision of Rockhopper your warranty would remain intact. :)

Don't worry, Rockhopper North (formerly Nugget Audio) can help you out with either the adapter or wiring up the jack. Since you'd be dealing direct with a devision of Rockhopper your warranty would remain intact. :)

Hmmm. This is an interesting post.

Congrats on the new amp, Salty. I've heard Thrice's beta twice now and was very impressed, moreso this last time, but coulda been I wasn't listening with those Denons, and had my beloved Senns on.

Hmmm. This is an interesting post.

I wouldn't read too much into it, the parent company, Hug and Dance Audio, still has to approve the merger and has recently expressed concerns about the low-level affiliates (like Nugget) being allowed access to the high-end tech too quickly. A merger of two of the low-tech pieces may further upset the balance.

I wouldn't read too much into it, the parent company, Hug and Dance Audio, still has to approve the merger and has recently expressed concerns about the low-level affiliates (like Nugget) being allowed access to the high-end tech too quickly. A merger of two of the low-tech pieces may further upset the balance.

Sounds like you guys could use some sound legal advice. I have been thinking for some time that there is a niche to be filled by Voltron, Tyrion & The Monkey LLP.