Legit headphone stands

Nenso

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I can make my first post on this board on a picture thread with my home and office stands that SWT61 made for me.

You know this place is really like some kind of weird alternative universe that I had heard rumors existed but had never stumbled upon. Good to see a lot of familiar people here.

Office:

K1000stand.jpg

Home:

tristand.jpg

You know this place is really like some kind of weird alternative universe that I had heard rumors existed but had never stumbled upon. Good to see a lot of familiar people here.

I never heard about it; stumbled upon it from LastFM of all places.

I was a pig in shit when I found it. I have little use for the other site anymore, save for PM sessions initiated pre-discovery of this site and selling gear.

Its like discovering America. Except without Indian slaughter :prettyprincess:

Cool, and I'm glad to see you hung onto the stands. Those are a couple of my favorites.

I've been busy taking my system to a new level since our last meet. The only thing that's the same as when you last saw it are the K340, which I will never part with, but even those are now balanced. It'd be a blast to get together at another meet sometime!

Cool, and I'm glad to see you hung onto the stands. Those are a couple of my favorites.

I've been busy taking my system to a new level since our last meet. The only thing that's the same as when you last saw it are the K340, which I will never part with, but even those are now balanced. It'd be a blast to get together at another meet sometime!

Yeah, my system is completely different. I had the goal when I started this out to try to sample a broad range of gear to find my preferred system. Right now I am primarily stats but a nice dynamic amp is next on my list.

Welcome to HC! I didn't need to read your post to know that those nice stands of supreme quality were made by Steve ^-^ very nice stands!

They look even better in person. The pictures don't really show off the numerous exotic woods used and the great choice of wood. Each of the three perches use a different wood and each inlaid wood strip really plays off the base wood.

I guess I can make my first post on this board on a picture thread with my home and office stands that I bought from two guys in a white van in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Great deal, they were outfitting an all headphone night club and had these extra stands that I got for 10% of their MSRP..

I fixed it for you guys.