supa tuesday

postjack

postjack's calls:

Clinton wins, McCain wins.

McCain gets Huckabee as his running mate to court the populist republican/evangelical vote. The Wall Street republicans grudgingly rally behind McCain even though they hate him, because they hate Hillary more.

McCain stomps Hilary in the Fall, unless Clinton does end up getting Obama as a running mate. Then we have a competition on our hands, and I have to rework my predictions. ;D

I really, really dont see a republican of any sort getting into office. The climate is too hot (no thats not a Gore joke).

Not that the man has any standing with most people, but Rush L. said he would vote for Hillary before McCain; he said McCain in office would be the end of the Republican Party as we know it. (I dont listen to the program, but someone told me he said this).

I really, really dont see a republican of any sort getting into office. The climate is too hot (no thats not a Gore joke).

Not that the man has any standing with most people, but Rush L. said he would vote for Hillary before McCain; he said McCain in office would be the end of the Republican Party as we know it. (I dont listen to the program, but someone told me he said this).

Limbaugh is one of the aforementioned wall street republicans. he is part of the ingenius republican machine that uses bullshit social issues to get poor people to vote against their economic interests. He hates John McCain because McCain doesn't pander to him or the rest of the crazy right wing talk radio.

I hate that bitch.

She doesn't bother me as much as the liberal fascists though;)

you know the ones: the group that criticizes conservative ideas/views as immoral or racist, to cause emotional responses, because they can't debate based on valid arguements or facts. The ones who insist any opinion other than theirs must be silenced.

Case in point; when obama got blasted for claiming republicans were the group with all the ideas for a few years (even though he explained he didn't agree with those ideas)

/rant

w/e :|

That looks like internet-talk to me! Haha, can you clarify on that? I'm not too sure if you mean emoticons, or like 'lol' etc.

Now seriously, who is this John McCain guy? I only know of Obama and Clinton but there's another guy now?

That looks like internet-talk to me! Haha, can you clarify on that? I'm not too sure if you mean emoticons, or like 'lol' etc.

Now seriously, who is this John McCain guy? I only know of Obama and Clinton but there's another guy now?

That's crazy, only two people running?

John McCain is a well known left-wing, gay rights advocate who thinks abortions given through a universal healthcare system should be available to everyone. He wants open borders with whatever countries we're attached to and amnesty for all. Years ago he set up a workers right party that supported the little guy against the corporations and lobbying interests. He voted against the Iraq war and remains fiercely opposed to this day. He wants the troops home within six months and has sent an amendment to congress proposing to cut military funding by 50% over the next ten years.

He was once a prisoner of war when, as a member of the peace corps, he was mistakenly arrested as a combatant and was forced to eat other POWs. In his younger days he was a member of the communist party of America and persecuted by McCarthy in the 50s. He has since moderated his views to become a leading Democrat and is running against Clinton and Obama.

John McCain is a well known left-wing, gay rights advocate who thinks abortions given through a universal healthcare system should be available to everyone. He wants open borders with whatever countries we're attached to and amnesty for all. Years ago he set up a workers right party that supported the little guy against the corporations and lobbying interests. He voted against the Iraq war and remains fiercely opposed to this day. He wants the troops home within six months and has sent an amendment to congress proposing to cut military funding by 50% over the next ten years.

He was once a prisoner of war when, as a member of the peace corps, he was mistakenly arrested as a combatant and was forced to eat other POWs. In his younger days he was a member of the communist party of America and persecuted by McCarthy in the 50s. He has since moderated his views to become a leading Democrat and is running against Clinton and Obama.

:rofl:

-10 irony-recognition points -- emoticons, colloquialisms, acronyms, spelling words with one letter -- all of it.
Okay, now you're just being a fucking troll. We frown on that shit here. I happen to know for a fact that people of your age can google.
<<complete sentence deleted>>
Hey, at least it was a complete sentence.
Aww, now he's talking like a normal person. You guys killed his inner child :(
:prettyprincess:

I could only hope...

-10 irony-recognition points -- emoticons, colloquialisms, acronyms, spelling words with one letter -- all of it.Okay, now you're just being a fucking troll. We frown on that shit here. I happen to know for a fact that people of your age can google. Hey, at least it was a complete sentence. :prettyprincess:

I could only hope...

Sir, I have only trolled once on this forum and that was in the "What are the best headphones ever!?" thread. Regarding the John McCain question, I am not an American citizen nor do I follow American politics simply because it does not concern me. I appreciate the response Smeggy submitted that summarized McCain's demeanor and ideals in a nutshell, which is probably not on google and allowed me to comprehend the thread. I hope this will clear the misunderstand between us. Thank you for your concerns.