Suggestion: please make forums more mobile friendly

MrSlacker

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on, he uses a friggen pic hosted here? And he and I have a long running joke of posting Simpson's pictures and referring to the subject as each other so he violated that rule too. Thrice = teh fail in this instance.

And actually, come to think if it, I take no issue with being compared to that picture. It was put together with a clear, well thought out sales strategy in mind. ;D

waaaambulance-23284.jpg

Oops, I sorta lied. Thrice came up with the name, I merely suggested that it would make a wonderful custom title. But it does prove the 3rd axiom of headcase, thricenate is unstoppable, much like a liger.

liger.jpg

Yes, I'm lying in wait for Thrice. Simply a matter of timing and opportunity....hmmm...both of you at CanJam...panel discussion...liger...hmmmm....

Did you draw that picture, Nate? It's very very cute.

Let's talk more about tyrion's daughter and MrSlacker. Sounds like a great match to me...audiophile's daughter dates young audiophile in training, what's the problem? It's not like us old trolls are asking to date her. Come on Dad give the Slackmaster a chance to become part of the family. You've gotta leave your gear to somebody when you check out, might as well make a fellow Head-Caser a beneficiary. >:D

Let's talk more about tyrion's daughter and MrSlacker. Sounds like a great match to me...audiophile's daughter dates young audiophile in training, what's the problem? It's not like us old trolls are asking to date her. Come on Dad give the Slackmaster a chance to become part of the family. You've gotta leave your gear to somebody when you check out, might as well make a fellow Head-Caser a beneficiary. >:D

If Slack comes to CanJam he will get a chance to meet my daughter....and her boyfriend. By the way, do you plan on coming to CanJam? I would really love to meet you.

Uhm meet me with a gun? >:D

I do hope to be able to make it, but I'm renovating the community center here, and it's a big job. If I can get my guys up to speed in time I'll go, but construction workers are like restaurant workers...big turnover.

Not a fan of guns. Besides, grawk is my bodyguard at CanJam.

You know what they say about excuses....

Don't mess with Hong Kong Jewie's daughter man. I don't know what the Jewish word for ninja is, but whatever it is, he knows it. (the word, and some ninja skills). :kitty:

Furthermore....Nate were you actually picture quoting my Waaaaahmbulance with a lamer whambulance...oh how the mighty have fallen.

You own a Zune right?

fail.jpg

However, the liger thing is cool, so yeah...scales are balanced now:

BUT FOR HOW LONG!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Vicki. Say it ain't so...you're the only one I trust out of this den of vipers...you and Gene!