Suggestion: please make forums more mobile friendly

MrSlacker

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use my phone a lot for internet. Opera Mini does a great job at formatting almost all pages and makes it breeze to use. However, it has trouble with HC. HF formats just fine, but i think its because of different forum software. Would it be possible to make thi wonderful place more mobile friendly?

Let me translate:

Slacker, having grown up in the "Kids Must Be Cherished" generation, believes that Todd should rework head-case in order to suit his rather unusual usage profile.

I use my phone a lot for internet. Opera Mini does a great job at formatting almost all pages and makes it breeze to use. However, it has trouble with HC. HF formats just fine, but i think its because of different forum software. Would it be possible to make thi wonderful place more mobile friendly?

I just used opera's own opera mini simulator java app to see how hc looks. The only annoyance is that it seems to forget that you've set the sidebar columns to collapse every time you goto a new page. Otherwise it looks perfectly fine.

I've had a problem with HC on my Blackjack. It used to have the same appearance as on my computer. After there was an upgrade or something a couple of months ago the appearance changed. It's simpler and easier to get around but I am missing feature such as looking at my pms and quoting in a reply. I also do not see forums just some theads. Not a big deal but thought I would mention it.

Works great on my Blackberry, except pictures. :)

Maybe you should just call people on your cell phone? That's all they are really good for. :)

I have a pocket PC and things are okay.

I frequently don't answer my phone, and won't empty the vm box of messages I haven't listened to, but I do like being able to check email, and whatnot on my phone, since there's no more internet at work (one bad apple).

thrice 1 nate 0 ;)

Oh come on, he uses a friggen pic hosted here? And he and I have a long running joke of posting Simpson's pictures and referring to the subject as each other so he violated that rule too. Thrice = teh fail in this instance.

And actually, come to think if it, I take no issue with being compared to that picture. It was put together with a clear, well thought out sales strategy in mind. ;D