Suggestion: please make forums more mobile friendly

MrSlacker

Besides, grawk is my bodyguard at CanJam.

And you and Chris volunteered to be my bodyguards. Wouldn't that then make grawk my bodyguard by extension? Nice. Three makes a posse. I've never had my own posse before.

Steve, the community center will do just fine without you for two days. CanJam needs you. There are very odd people making plans to show up. I've heard you speak sanely at least a few times. Consider it an ethical commitment. You could also be my 4h bodyguard, which requires no work, and I buy the first round.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should be a Delirium Tremens weekend.... all DT and nothing else (the beer, not the condition that is).

DeliriumTremens.jpg

Vicki. Say it ain't so...you're the only one I trust out of this den of vipers...you and Gene!

Ah, mistakes #1 and #2. My plan is coming into view. Wait a second. You trust Gene? I seem to recall you literally flat out on the floor at Al's when Gene was having his "I am not what I am" moment, not to mention (okay, I'm mentioning) that you know full well that he's CIA.

DeliriumTremens.jpg

Ah, mistakes #1 and #2. My plan is coming into view. Wait a second. You trust Gene? I seem to recall you literally flat out on the floor at Al's when Gene was having his "I am not what I am" moment, not to mention (okay, I'm mentioning) that you know full well that he's CIA.

Gene can get you a toe by 3:00 this afternoon with nail polish.

• 11 months later...