Would anyone here want to climb Everest?

deepak

Same here. A casual acquaintance was pseudo-training for it. I'm guessing he will do it at some point.

it's been a while since i've gone climbing, but i had a pretty big interest in it during my high school and early college days. obviously with med school now, i'm not going to have much time to do it, but i guess i want to know the feeling of being on top of the world.

I would've liked to climb Everest before it became a municipal tip littered with refuse and corpses. On second thoughts, why the hell would anyone want to climb a big cold fucking rock in the middle of nowhere.

:laugh:

Because it's there?

I would love to climb Mt. Everest. Perhaps someday I will. I've been working hard at losing weight and getting healthier, so maybe someday.

I really want to try Kilimanjaro.

even though I have no experience whatsoever

It should be pretty easy, last year (or two years ago) four grade 12 girls from my school and another one from some other school went and climbed it with some teachers. My school organized the trip and it doesn't seem to be that hard compared to Everest.