Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Reset help needed!

The girlfriend's new iPhone crashed (was in parking lot and aborted a utube load) and a soft reset didn't do the trick. Is the next step a hard reset? From what I read, the procedure is to hook to computer and when iTunes recognizes, choose something....

Any other way to reset these devices sans a hard reset?

Reset help needed!

The girlfriend's new iPhone crashed (was in parking lot and aborted a utube load) and a soft reset didn't do the trick. Is the next step a hard reset? From what I read, the procedure is to hook to computer and when iTunes recognizes, choose something....

Any other way to reset these devices sans a hard reset?

How to Hard Reset an iPhone (with pictures) - wikiHow

I am looking for software to convert DVDs to Mpg4s or other touch-compatible format.

I've seen Aimersoft DVD to iPod Converter, Tipard DVD to iPod Suite, etc.... a bit overwhelming in terms of choices.

Anyone could recommend what they use and what makes it a good option?

I did a search in this thread, it came back w/0 hits.

Thanks!

That's awesome!

How's yours, Juan?

Hi Peter,

Check out the pic above. She is definitely in control! She loves dancing to bad 80's music. It's hilarious.

--------

So, thanks again for the recommendation with the software. In this case I wanted it to get some training DVDs into the ipod to use while cycling (stationary trainer). IT works great for that. Ipod touch + external speakers good combination. I should get a portable dvd player, but this does the job. :D