VPI Posted February 9, 2012 Report Share Posted February 9, 2012 I got notice yesterday that the D4 release has been delayed at least a month and that numbers will be very low early in the release. At this point I could probably have the D800 before I get a D4. I did get the Nikon 70-200 last night. Once again, I prefer the Canon version in fit and finish. I will have to try it out this weekend to see how it stands up in image quality. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.