Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

You worked the waivers last week so it put you at the bottom of the list for last week. I would assume it will change soon to the inverse standings.

I seem to remember that you go to the end of the list when you pick someone up and looking at the order now that seems to be the case. The top of the list are the four teams that made no changes to their teams last week.

Edited by VPI

That was certainly a strange looking lop sided trade IMO.

Who is Tracy Blankenship and why would he/she trade away Shonn Greene, a first string RB, for a sub-par WR and TE, especially when that individual already has a bench full of WR? Not to mention that Grant is now out for the season and Maroney just got traded to the Broncos to play second or third string there.

Exactly who is going to be Tracy's second RB now? That trade made absolutely no sense.

I see someone trading away a RB that is relegated to second string now and is technically ranked as one of the worst Fantasy RBs in the league as he managed to get negative points in his first game and dropped the ball every time it was handed to him. The WR and TE are both better than what he has now as Keller is going to be limited by sorry QB play and most his current WRs scored less than Manningham last week.

I would assume that he is eyeing someone on the waivers as a RB or is working up another trade. If I hadn't seen how miserable Greene was and how much better LT was yesterday it might have seemed more lopsided.

Possibly. My WR's got me 4 points (just one week, I know). I think LT is going to end up stealing a lot of points this season at least.

I'll just have to trade or pick up another, that's all. Maybe it was a dumb move but it was not entirely uninformed.

Edit: I was indeed not aware of the Maroney trade or Grant being done for the year. Ouch. Thought he was just out for a week or 2 tops.

I really think LT is going to take over though so I don't think it would have mattered. I have something in the works but I should probably not say until it is final.

Rex: Greene, LT2 to share the load equally - NFL- nbcsports.msnbc.com

And I get a RB with some upside for two players that weren't going to play for me anyways, though if Ryan is telling the truth, Greene may not regain the bulk of the carries for a while.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

I see someone trading away a RB that is relegated to second string now and is technically ranked as one of the worst Fantasy RBs in the league as he managed to get negative points in his first game and dropped the ball every time it was handed to him. The WR and TE are both better than what he has now as Keller is going to be limited by sorry QB play and most his current WRs scored less than Manningham last week.

I would assume that he is eyeing someone on the waivers as a RB or is working up another trade. If I hadn't seen how miserable Greene was and how much better LT was yesterday it might have seemed more lopsided.

Greene relegated to second string?! For one lousy game? Not a chance. I refuse to believe you're that gullible.

No one on waivers has a chance of putting up numbers anywhere close to what Greene will do this season.