Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

If Byron Leftwich even tried to throw a pass without it hitting someone in the stands or that Kaepernick guy realized that Frank Gore existed when he took over I would have been golden. Ties suck. I have pushed my way up into the playoffs in League one finally so a little good came out of the weekend.

Didn't have a great week but the Bears lack of scoring for my opponent afforded me a win in league 2... and then with Jeff and Jim typing I ended up in first place all by myself! :dance:

You deserved the win Shelly. My team was atrocious, and I had a huge advantage with all the points you left on the bench.

Technically still have a playoff spot in both leagues, so I just need to hold on.

I will be happy to break .500 this year.

After starting 0-5 I have gone 4-1.

A lot of disasters on my autopick roster:

Vick. Nuff said.

Jennings injured almost every game (total of 1 TD this season).

Demarco Murray and DeAngelo Williams MIA.

Rice has been steady but overall disappointing as has been Mathews.

Almost half of my draft roster gone.

It's actually been a fun challenge trying to field a competitive team week to week though :)

Now I have to play Jeff.....

• 2 weeks later...

I went from 1st to 4th in one game...& I lost Desean Jackson (as well as his QB)...I'm out for revenge...

Two of the teams ahead of me are playing eachother...I just need this one lousy win...Then Eli will get it together & rely on Cruz...San Francisco won't pull Frank Gore whenever they have the lead, Philly'll decide to save McCoy for next year & start Bryce Brown, Drew Brees won't do something fantastically stupid in the closing seconds of a game, Eric Decker'll reinstitute his TD-scoring ways & the Texans D/ST'll return to form...

Reggie Bush'll continue to disappoint, but I'll be able to cope...

Playoffs, here we come!...

really???...all the things that could possibly go wrong & it's Drew Brees that's gonna sink me by throwing four picks & not hitting double digits?...

last year it was a one point loss to Raffy...that sucked...but it's almost worse this year because I wasted my time regularly listening to three separate fantasy football podcasts...

hulk smash...christmas cancelled...

• Like 1

Welcome to the Playoffs.  This has been a fun season so far with all the crazy high scores.

League One:

1. Hook'em Horns vs. 4. Oak Park Stalkers

2. Dammit Colin vs. 3. Chicago Beers

League Two:

1. Team Knotty vs. 4. Team Autobot

2. Hook'em Horns vs. 3. RSA Darkstars

Looks like I play Brian a lot for the next two weeks.

Congratulations to the Playoff Bound teams.

• Like 1