Party in Tampa - Nov 15th.

NightWoundsTime

It's set for Nov 15th, in the beautiful but rambunctious Ybor district.

Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Ybor. Please make reservations before Oct 31st.

Time: 9 AM to 6 PM

Gear: Lots of it

Drink: Even more

Concerts/other non-meet activities: Certainly but nothing is announced just yet. Should know more of what's going on in a month or so. Being in Ybor, we definitely won't be bored.

I've booked the meet room and a block of 5 rooms (two double beds per), for Friday and Saturday nights (14th & 15th). Cost for a room is $179 per night.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's set for Nov 15th, in the beautiful but rambunctious Ybor district.

Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Ybor. Please make reservations before Oct 31st.

Time: 9 AM to 6 PM

Gear: Lots of it

Drink: Even more

Concerts/other non-meet activities: Certainly but nothing is announced just yet. Should know more of what's going on in a month or so. Being in Ybor, we definitely won't be bored.

I've booked the meet room and a block of 5 rooms (two double beds per), for Friday and Saturday nights (14th & 15th). Cost for a room is $179 per night.

I just booked my room with 2 beds for $143/night with AAA discount.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You folks have just too many events to be jealous about :(

Maybe, but you, and your fellow citizens have access to legal hashish.

Well ingwe might be dragging me into this one, if I can get off work on that Friday to make the trip down. If I can, anyone wanna share a room?

???

Actually, what the heck happened to Indra? Haven't seen her post in a long time.

I sent her that very question on facebook. She didn't like how she was acting in the germania debacle, so she took a step back from the forums, and went out and found real life things to do.

I sent her that very question on facebook. She didn't like how she was acting in the germania debacle, so she took a step back from the forums, and went out and found real life things to do.

I think she came back for a short period after that, but then was gone again. It's too bad if she thinks she can't engage without getting caught up in it because her voice was a good addition around here. Oww! :D

HELP! I've bought booze and I can't pick it up! :o

OK, so I just bought a bottle of hard to find rye whiskey from a shop in Washington, D.C. and I need somebody to pick it up and either ship it to somebody in Fla. or carry it with them to the meet. Who is coming from that area? Grawk says no go. Grand Enigma, you coming? Justin? Bueller? Anyone? The one who helps me out can get a taste and then send it along or gets first dibs if present at the meet.

It looks like this here:

file.php?id=824