Party in Tampa - Nov 15th.

NightWoundsTime

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vickie does not sleep during meets, she tends to spend 36-48 hours listening to gear or drunken ramblings from the rest of us. After she herds us all back to the hotel and after we pass out she takes full advantage of all that gear.

LOL. I've just learned the difference between pass out and pass away. Forums are good to learn English ;D

wow...people are wondering where I went...wow..sweet :)

Well, here I am maybe again a bit. Just to update, yes I "left" for the reason Dan mentioned. It's quite amazing that when you stop visiting your online-life you come to realize there's a real life too haha!

So I got caught up with it which is a good thing. I have found a million things to do of which my computer no longer is a big part since I solely work analogue now.

I did join DeviantArt recently to pimp my artsy-fartsy-online-whatever-something.

Visiting HF and HC every once in a while is weird as it's quite difficult following up on stuff which I used to do a lot. And if you don't know what to follow when you take a peek, well, you're done quite soon ;)

I still love my Ed9, best buy ever. Still debating my 750s but when money comes so will the proper advice haha!

But I am quite derailing the thread I suppose, so juist to say cheers to you all and thanx for thinking about me :)

wow...people are wondering where I went...wow..sweet :)

Well, here I am maybe again a bit. Just to update, yes I "left" for the reason Dan mentioned. It's quite amazing that when you stop visiting your online-life you come to realize there's a real life too haha!

So I got caught up with it which is a good thing. I have found a million things to do of which my computer no longer is a big part since I solely work analogue now.

I did join DeviantArt recently to pimp my artsy-fartsy-online-whatever-something.

Visiting HF and HC every once in a while is weird as it's quite difficult following up on stuff which I used to do a lot. And if you don't know what to follow when you take a peek, well, you're done quite soon ;)

I still love my Ed9, best buy ever. Still debating my 750s but when money comes so will the proper advice haha!

But I am quite derailing the thread I suppose, so juist to say cheers to you all and thanx for thinking about me :)

I took about a month break too, and I have to say, I didn't miss it at all.

Glad to have you back, however.

Having my first drink on the Road to Oblivion, er, I mean, the Tampa Meet! Admirals Club in Dallas aint half bad. :D Hopefully we can have a good impressions thread over here as well as HF. Sorry more of the HC crew won't be there, but those that will are noisy mothers. :dance:

No time for the Crown Room in Atlanta. I'm lucky I made the flight. Gene, I should be in on schedule.

There's another site? :confused:

**BRENT**

lol

ive been told this is now the site to be at...

i always thought this was the "bad/taboo" site lol ;)

first meet in a long while, kinda got disheartened by a lot of the stuff going on at the other site... so hopefully i can get excited about my audio stuff again :)

was a great time! nice seeing everyone again!

i was really impressed by those "HE90 clones" im really tempted to drop the $1500 but the school board is doing a lot of job cuts and i have a feeling im going to have an unemployed xmas :(

I hope that ain't so, flecom. It was great to have you here and thanks for making the special effort of 8 hours driving in one day to/from the meet! :o Welcome to Head-Case and definitely hang out and have some unadulterated fun. ;)

Just got back to the hotel from dinner, a couple bars, mind erasers, vodka/Monster (vomit) and proper vodka/Red Bull, some darts, a late nite slice of pizza pie -- Vicki ate CHEESE! :eek: world coming to an end -- and now some more drinking and rock band at the poor hotel. :cool: This kinda shit is priceless. More HC'ers need to make these things...

Cheers all and look for more pics on the other place because posting twice is a bitch. We can create a dupe site if there are banned ones who cannot access. We want the world to share our joy. ;D

Just got back to the hotel from dinner, a couple bars, mind erasers, vodka/Monster (vomit) and proper vodka/Red Bull, some darts, a late nite slice of pizza pie -- Vicki ate CHEESE! :eek: world coming to an end -- and now some more drinking and rock band at the poor hotel. :cool: This kinda shit is priceless. More HC'ers need to make these things...

Yeah, I hope to meet up with you HC'ers. You guys sure know how to have a good time. Have a safe trip home :)

Vicki ate CHEESE! :eek: world coming to an end

I did. It was strange. I don't like mozzarella. That stuff is nothing but hardened, stringy fat. Ricotta is okay. I liked it.

Slower night tonight, but a really good meet and before and after party. Breakfast at the Buddhist temple tomorrow morning for a spicy wake up. Yum.