Netherlands Meet 2009

Contrastique

I am not sure if one wants to keep track of it and maybe even wants to think about joining "the Big One" but here's a link to the thread where we're currently debating...well..certain stuff ;D

Netherlands meet - Page 9 - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

It's covering the talk about 2 meets: A Pre-Party-for-the-unpatient-ones somewhere in the beginning of the year and a "CanJam-Ass-Kicker" (not that that is possible :P) but it'll most likely be around May-April.

we need to get the US domestic travel team to come over, at least Al, Mike, Gene, Wayne and Vickie....

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!

Hrm, this or LA. I might have to do this instead... :)

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!

Man, that would be sooo totally cool :eek::D;D

And Sergei, it looks like coffeeshops will still exist next year when looking at the WeedTop they had in Almere (or Almelo whatever) :cool:

This would be the one that would end in divorce, which I'm told by my divorce lawyer friends, I can't afford, so I"m out. Although, jp did come up a plan that I say I'm going to Cleveland for a meet.:confused:

Haha, I guess that means no, although the lying part seems reasonable enough :P

Nahh, I just have to make it to the real CanJam one day :cool:

This would be the one that would end in divorce, which I'm told by my divorce lawyer friends, I can't afford, so I"m out. Although, jp did come up a plan that I say I'm going to Cleveland for a meet.:confused:

find a town in Europe that sounds like an American town and go there then come to the meet that way no lying or take Gail and make it a second honeymoon in Europe. Isn't Amsterdam the diamond capital of Europe.