I like women, so, is there anything wrong with it

Blackmore

Its not like I discover this by now, hell no, but listen...Sometimes you begin to think about the situations and the things become more complicated than clear.

Just today I was having a drink with several people because one of our female collegaue were leaving the firm. Before that, she invited, personally, all that folks, include me, so its not like I am really that important or anything, however not everyone were welcome after all, especially that we are not worked at the same department.

To make this story short I will say this. When I talked to her, lately, you having about one thing, but if I were looking in her eyes, I just saw something different...And that different make me wonder, why oh why is this happenning? Not that I feel unnatural, no, just, if the mother nature gave us this possibility of attraction, why the hell we must resist it all the time:confused:

This is not the first time I have such situation and asking myself, how the hell you guys handle this? Or maybe I am in midlifecrisis, but on the other hand it wasnt that different before, so am I crazy?

Dont get me wrong, I do love my wife, but the question isnt about cheating, its like about instincts we have. Instincts that make us look to other women and also like them, sexually or not, but still...:palm:

Middle age crisis? Seven year itch? :palm: Whatever it is, if you love your wife, kill your instincts and have that part of your brain cauterized. It's not about lying yourself, it's about being able to keep the things you appreciate safe and clean.

Just tell him there's a perfectly reasonable medical explanation.

staring-problem.gif

Its not like I discover this by now, hell no, but listen...Sometimes you begin to think about the situations and the things become more complicated than clear.

Yep I did an internet search about the best snowtires and you are perfectly right....:palm:

Amicalement

PS.

If you need a little help with balancing your hormones just think about her/him/whatever...

Aphex-Twin.jpg

Nope, I just want to talk about it, thats all. Ahh, never mind...:)

Feel free to keep talking mate, if that helps...

Being a male of the human species is no big deal regarding procreation instincts. You can't fight feeling them, but you need to learn to control them if you don't want to convert your whole life in a terrible mess.

I had the hope that things would improve with years, but looks like they get worse :palm: It was nice being an adolescent hahahahaha however I think I'm happier now... gotta think about it :rolleyes: