I'M A MORON, LOOK AT THE PICTURES I CHOO-CHOO-CHOOSE TO POST

null

I guess the sum and substance of his thread was the original title, "Holy Fuck," and an unflattering picture of Oprah. Thanks for sharing your bigotry, misogyny, and general worthlessness fucktard. :palm:

I missed whatever he originally posted as a subject, but I think you can think someone of any sex and/or race is ugly without being a bigot. Why you would bother posting it as a thread, I have no idea.

I'd post a pic of myself to prove my point, but would rather not :D

I missed whatever he originally posted as a subject, but I think you can think someone of any sex and/or race is ugly without being a bigot. Why you would bother posting it as a thread, I have no idea.

I'd post a pic of myself to prove my point, but would rather not :D

I agree with your point, and it is true that I was making assumptions, but it is not too big a leap to say that a person who simply posts "Holy Fuck" with that picture might be a little bit of a misogynistic bigot. It's like the guy selling "Drunken Negro Head" cookies that was in the news this week. He didn't think people should be offended or that he was using racist stereotypes, but it still came across that way to anyone with eyes and a brain.

29fb5v6.jpg

;D

I think that guy in the front must be the "semi-liquid man" at an early age. :eek: