SoFla Winter Meet 12/5/09

screaming oranges

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was too busy being a smartass in the post where I was supposed to be saying that I would attend to communicate properly.

I'll be there.

Sorry Carl, I should have had you on the list.

jp11801

agile_one

NightWoundsTime

boomana

HighLife

Wmcmanus

crappyjones123

vinylrules

Dash

raffy

cetoole

justin

mikeg

Holly

CarlSeibert

MexicanDragon

WalkGood

Edited by tyrion

Yay! A travel team is forming. Al, Dan, Ken, Todd, Jacob and the rest of you no-goods need to figure some things out and get here.

The pressure is on the rest of the travel team. This is shaping up to be a good one. Now I just need to secure the meet room. :) I've been loading up the garage fridge with Cigar City Beer, Bear Republic and others. Bourbon and Scotch are covered a few times over.

Mike, I have asked for Friday and Monday off (monday to rest).

Anyhow, if anyone is coming in by plane on Friday, I do not mind at all rounding up the troops. I'd just need to know who is coming when (and where, MIA or Broward airport) so I can plan my round-up day.

I'll also drop anyone off.

The drive also includes any to and fro places such as Bro Truckers. I can fit three passengers in my car, four if three squeeze in the back.

Mike, I have asked for Friday and Monday off (monday to rest).

Anyhow, if anyone is coming in by plane on Friday, I do not mind at all rounding up the troops. I'd just need to know who is coming when (and where, MIA or Broward airport) so I can plan my round-up day.

I'll also drop anyone off.

The drive also includes any to and fro places such as Bro Truckers. I can fit three passengers in my car, four if three squeeze in the back.

We may need to rent a van for this one. I will wait to see how many are coming in for Friday night festivities.

Yay! A travel team is forming. Al, Dan, Ken, Todd, Jacob and the rest of you no-goods need to figure some things out and get here.

Assuming that Stacy and I come, would there possibly be room in somebody's house from Thursday late evening (9:56) through Monday morning? What if just I come, it's not clear yet if Stacy can make it? If nobody has room and we can make it, in what area do we need to find a hotel?

Ken, I would love to have you guys at my place but the family is in town that weekend. I hope to finalize the location tomorrow but I expect it will be at the Hyatt Place in Plantation (about 10 miles West of Fort Lauderdale beach). I will try to negotiate a rate.

It would be great if you guys can make it.

Posting this deal in case it helps somebody decide.

AirTran $25 Voucher for Florida travel until Dec. 18th - Book by Oct. 31st! - SlickDeals.net Forums

Use two emails (one voucher per email), book two one way trips separately using one of the codes each time and then use kayak.com to get your seat assignment and save $50.

Thanks for the info, it was exactly the motivator I needed. :) Just booked my two one-way flights, so count me in. I'm excited, this thing is shaping up to be like a DanJam II of sorts.

Thanks for the info, it was exactly the motivator I needed. :) Just booked my two one-way flights, so count me in. I'm excited, this thing is shaping up to be like a DanJam II of sorts.

DanJam II, what have I got myself into? Welcome to the party, I mean meet.

Frank, too. Did you ever get your Melos, John?

I have a feeling Frank will chime in at some point. He doesn't miss local meets typically. No as to the Melos.

Edited by tyrion