SoFla Winter Meet 12/5/09

screaming oranges

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the part about Friday night festivities, but I should be in town by then and if so, I'd definitely be there for whatever it is you're all doing. You know, I'm not even going to bother to read about what that might be, but I'll be there in any case. (My guess is that is has something to do with alcohol and live music.)

Enjoy. I sold a 92 900ss to buy my Guzzi. I much prefer the Guzzi and am faster on it than I ever was on the Duc.

I'm hoping to be really slow, at least at first! No final deal yet, but soon, on a lightly used '08 S4RS Tricolore monster. At 130hp, it will be approximately 110hp more than my Vespa here in Cayman, so I'll really need to take it slow at first. All in self discipline, maturity, respect for the machine, and an understanding of one's own limitations in terms of knowledge and skill.

I know, it's been nice knowing all of you as well...

I haven't been on that model, but most Ducatis don't like to go slow and respond poorly to tentative inputs on the controls. That's one reason why I suggested you first get a learner's bike and then move on to something like a Ducati.

That's true. I've been reading that a lot. I might mothball it for a while and not get it registered until this Spring, and then do the motorcycle safety course and ride something else for a couple of months.

I'm hoping to be really slow, at least at first! No final deal yet, but soon, on a lightly used '08 S4RS Tricolore monster. At 130hp, it will be approximately 110hp more than my Vespa here in Cayman, so I'll really need to take it slow at first. All in self discipline, maturity, respect for the machine, and an understanding of one's own limitations in terms of knowledge and skill.

I know, it's been nice knowing all of you as well...

well, if you die can you please leave me your atom? :D

no seriously, dont die, I heard death causes cancer in California... :eek::o