It's Matt the Younger's Birthday!

boomana

%7Boption%7DLooking forward to seeing you next month when I will buy you many beers to make up for the sadness that you will not be out here in February for Younger Time!

What I'm not invited in February? Screw you hippie, now I have to make the trip just out of spite.

Thanks all. I rang in my birthday working at my company's new warehouse all night, got home at 6 AM. Going back to work at 6 PM to do it all over again. Wash, rinse, repeat, for however long this move takes. I did get a good lunch and a thoroughly awesome slice of peanut butter pie at my friend's restaraunt, so it's not all bad.

What I'm not invited in February? Screw you hippie, now I have to make the trip just out of spite.

Thanks all. I rang in my birthday working at my company's new warehouse all night, got home at 6 AM. Going back to work at 6 PM to do it all over again. Wash, rinse, repeat, for however long this move takes. I did get a good lunch and a thoroughly awesome slice of peanut butter pie at my friend's restaraunt, so it's not all bad.

Of course you are invited in February, but if MOA II gets scheduled for March(ish) then would you really make two trips? Really? :cool:

Finally getting a day to celebrate this birthday. Just dumped $160 into great beer (18 bottles), and I'm going to go make a dent in them right now.

First up: Des Geants Goliath (actually from my last big beer purchase 2 weeks ago). Next, probably one of the Hoppin Frog brews that just landed in Florida. And I'm seeing Inglorious Basterds at 6:10.

Edited by NightWoundsTime