2010 RMAF/CJ@RMAF

Asr

My Amarra 4 is my digital source, phono pre (Due to the lack of mic preamps on mine which is an LIO-8, requires an SUT or HO cart.) and a preamplifier. I am also using the headphone out with my JH13's and it is definitely up to the task. It's probably the best home amp that I've used with the JH13's in terms of it being dead silent, no hiss whatsoever. It is a significant step up from the ULN-2, which I really enjoyed during the time I owned.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot all about this meet and i guess i wasn't contacted because i wasn't a vendor last year. too late?

There's a Five Guys not too far away from the hotel along with another burger outfit called "Larkburger" even closer (which IMO is tastier). So you won't have to miss your burger cravings if you make it out. :) (No In-N-Outs here though.)

Dan, it is JP who is considering mics, not me.

Al, I think Dan knew that, he just thought knowing how the Case is, before long you would be buying mics, recording your depositions in 24/192 and posting them here. :P

Oh, sorry to hear about your wrist I hope you heal real soon and that all it takes is a steroid shot or two. John, I doubt you can make me like the Merlins, but anything is possible after a case of anything from FFF.

Yep, the show guide booklet, unfortunately I have way too many things going on here with no room for one more fun distraction. Thanks!

I'm not exaggerating here, and I'm speaking for everyone, when I say that you are the single greatest thing about RMAF. You will be sorely missed, friend. I'll burn you in effigy.