2010 RMAF/CJ@RMAF

Asr

I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday, arriving friday evening with my 12 yr old son. If Blutarsky isn't staying with us I think we could make room for one person from out of state to stay for free for 2 nights, either in the other bed or the floor. I need to check with Bluto and also see if my son will share my bed or sleep on his thermarest pad on the floor. I'm working on getting a room now.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday, arriving friday evening with my 12 yr old son. If Blutarsky isn't staying with us I think we could make room for one person from out of state to stay for free for 2 nights, either in the other bed or the floor. I need to check with Bluto and also see if my son will share my bed or sleep on his thermarest pad on the floor. I'm working on getting a room now.

Blutarsky takes up space :doghuh:

what would be the better meet to attend, CJ@RMAF or charlottte CanFEST?

What, you can't attend both? ;) In terms of number of potential customers you could reach, RMAF blows away Canfest obviously. I always get the distinct impression that the average RMAF attendee doesn't know his way around a computer though, so probably not an ideal crowd for Pico/Pico Slim....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bixby
I am going to try to make it this year. I am looking for another Marriott in the area as the event Hotel appears to be booked. I am trying to do the flight, rental car, hotel all with points but will probably wait to see if a HC hotel choice comes to fruition.

There is a courtyard about 5 miles south that is decent and a residence inn. I assume you are trying to use some Marriott points. If not, there is a Hampton Inn and a La Quinta around arapahoe rd which is about 4 miles south. both about a "c note" per night or less and both decent. I have stayed at both in years past. But this year, funds are very tight and I will be driving each day from the north.

who weee my first post! :)

Guest bixby
what would be the better meet to attend, CJ@RMAF or charlottte CanFEST?

If you care about anything other than cans , then RMAF of course! If you care about reaching the most prospective clients....RMAF of course!