Wow.....someone has lost it! Dakiom.....

skullguise

Searched this forum, didn't see it before. I tried a couple of Mr. Kim Dao's adapters years ago, as part of a discount-for-review program when he first went into business.

They didn't do well in my system, he thought it was a mismatch with my modded CD player. Still, he posted the review, hats off to him.

Over the years, I've seen his diatribe grow. But methinks he may have gone over the edge now. Read if you can....

Dakiom MA203 &diy5, proven For Sale | AudiogoN

Searched this forum, didn't see it before. I tried a couple of Mr. Kim Dao's adapters years ago, as part of a discount-for-review program when he first went into business.

They didn't do well in my system, he thought it was a mismatch with my modded CD player. Still, he posted the review, hats off to him.

Over the years, I've seen his diatribe grow. But methinks he may have gone over the edge now. Read if you can....

Dakiom MA203 &diy5, proven For Sale | AudiogoN

Um...I realize I'm probably not the most experienced person in sales of all time but: Does he really think that's going to make people want to buy something from him?

Not seeing it. Hell, that's downright disturbing. Audiogon ought to shut that mess down.

no kidding.

what is the dakiom guy actually selling?

Maybe the stuff he's smoking?

Some $79 piece of scrap metal that no one in their right mind would buy and he knows it deep down in his heart.

TLDR :)

It's worth it for a laugh. Take it in pieces and skim it. This has to be the most crazy rant of a "sale" I've ever seen.

How many times does the word "stupid" of a variant thereof show in this mess? In all CAPS of course, because he's really angry and upset and he wants us to feel his angst.

The more I look this thing over the more I laugh. I might preserve it before Audigon takes it down.

I probably shouldn't laugh. This is the kind of person that might go out and go postal or something with this kind of meltdown.

what is the scrap metal supposed to do?

Waaaaaaay at the bottom of that phone book is this: DakiOm - The Power of True Sound - Audio Accessories For Improving The Sound Quality of Audio Systems. Discover Dakiom Feedback Stabilizers!

Some DIY amp kit or something? Beats me. Some sound stabilizer thing.

You know you're in trouble when you see something like this:

DakiOm is the only means to discover your personal, inherent musicality.

Only. And so on.

what is the scrap metal supposed to do?

Audio Accessories That Bring Out Amazing Sound Quality - DAKIOM 203/253/263 and 103 Series Feedback Stabilizers.

DakiOm's advanced technology utilizes a special patented circuit to stabilize the feedback signal paths present in the electronic circuits of audio devices. It works by removing harmful signals that interfere with the ability of your audio player and amplifier to control its output. The result is a clear, noticeable, real improvement in sound quality. The DakiOm stabilizer works well on low-end consumer home stereos (costing only a couple hundred dollars) to upgrade them to the quality of much more expensive systems. When placed on a "mid" to "high" end system, the results are breathtaking.

Basically you wire the thing to your speaker outputs, then it supposedly cleans the signal....I think?

Reminds me of http://www.head-case.org/forums/off-topic/7464-dr-bronners-magic-all-one-18-1-hemp-peppermint-pure-castile-soap.html without the actual soap.

Hey, their showroom is only 8 miles away.

Go. Preferably with some kind of hidden camera and mic.

I'm amazed Audiogon hasn't taken that down yet. I'd love to see some of the responses that post has fielded by now.