What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

i actually prefer the 15 to the 18, but the 18 is tasty tasty tasty.

I thought they stopped making the 15 and replaced it with the 18? I suppose you can still like it better though.

Drinking lots of water after my second trip to the gym this week (I think it is sadly my record for this summer).

Edited by shellylh

Do you guys like the Laphroaig 15 better than the 10? They finally started selling it in Canada again after a 5-year drought and I'm curious...

Yes - I really liked the Laph 15 (killed many of bottle), I liked the additional spice notes, and additional richness of the 15yo. The 10yo is a very good beverage (and for the price, my top cheap Islay). I would like it if they brought the Laph 15 back into the US (if it was with the old <$50 price tag). Right now I would rather drink the Laph 10yo Cask Strength, than most of the (slightly older) Laphroaig's. With high peat levels, I think that cask strength is the only way to go. It allows the beverage to really penetrate the peat and get to the taste buds. Goes really well with a nice 70% dark chocolate.

If you do get one... let us know your thoughts. Interested in how it does vs the previous generation.

Cheers,

Mikey