slower forum

Knuckledragger

Was reading about that on Reddit. Extremely scary stuff that can make Heroin look safe in comparison.

I saw some videos about it... gangrene resulting in amputation or death in no time flat. Scary shit for sure. I didn't link any of the videos because some are extremely graphic.

porsche_1928073i.jpg

An anonymous owner of a Porsche 911 donated his troublesome car to a local gun club rather than pay more than $20,000 to have it fixed. The wealthy motorist was so fed-up with the car's constant engine problems he was happy to see 140 members of the MasNoNoNoNoNoNosetts club Comm2A fire 10,000 bullets into it. Photographer and gun enthusiast John Beauchemin says: "By the end of the shoot, the Porsche was so perforated that it was folding in half under its own weight. It was hauled off to the junkyard on a flatbed."

Point the first, URL lolski:

http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/fap_announce.htm

Point the second, reddit WTFski:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nofap

Point the third, shaggy dogski:

I once completed 2 weeks without fapping. I was camping in the woods of Eastern US and needed to build my strength to survive. Absent the blood of a virgin calf for my ritual strength maximization elixir, I opted to suspend the daily bishop flogging and conserve my manseed. Let me tell you, things got very strange. Here's my journal from that time.

Day 1: I feel just a little stronger. I hiked a trail, met a large group of campers -- nice folks, 10 guys and 6 girls -- who were also out camping in the same area. It was a bit difficult to refrain from waxing the dolphin, but I managed it. Two weeks is going to be rough.

Day 2: I'm stronger yet, my beard is coming in. I met the same group of campers from yesterday while fishing. There was a cute blonde girl in their mix making eyes at me. Her name was Anne. It took all of my willpower not to jerk the gherkin that night in my sack.

Day 3: My hair has become thick and luxurious. I already had thick chest and back hair, but it was coarser. The hair makes it uncomfortable to wear anything more than my underwear. Anne strolled by my camp and stared longingly at my manly chest. That night, I almost lost control and made my bald man cry, but a loud rustling outside my tent startled me and I remembered that I needed all of my strength to survive.

Day 4: I have started wearing a loin cloth made out of a pair of my tighty-whities with the middle cut. My cojones have swelled to grapefruit size and constricting them in any way is painful. This arrangement has the added advantages in that I no longer have to remove my pants to pee or poop. I managed to resist pumping the pickle tonight.

Day 5: The loud rustling from 2 nights ago was made by a raccoon. I caught him in the middle of the night trying to get into my supplies. I speared him with a tent pole and made a new loin cloth out of his pelt. Today I started marking my territory with my own waste as a warning to others. The loin cloth helps in this regard. The changes in me are awesome, all from not slapping the donkey.

Day 6: Anne was around today. We made small talk. She has also taken to wearing minimal clothing. Her lucious breasts swung free and bare and a tight pair of panties covered her love muffin. She was ovulating. I would have plowed her then and there, but I noticed her male companions off in the distance, glaring at me. It didn't take much to keep from rubbing one out that night. The attack was coming.

Day 7: I have laid several traps around my camp site. In all the fear, I'd forgotten to eat the past couple of days. I chased down a young deer and gutted it next to my fire. I ate the lightly roasted organs for virility, mounted the head on a sharpened pole at the entrance to my tent. I began shaping sticks into spears and fashioned the antlers into crude weapons. I can smell the other males nearby. They're watching. I didn't stir the yogurt.

Day 8: Anne came to my camp today. She was scared of her companions. They were acting strangely -- they must be reacting to my droppings. Her panties were tattered. I slaughtered a small squirrel as it skittered by and created a stylish thong from its splayed carcass. As a show of my manliness, I tore several large oak trees out by their roots and fashioned a small colonial for her. I continued to sleep outside under my shelter made from deer skin. The hair on my back has turned a musky gray from the stress. No time to thump my pump tonight.

Day 9-12: The days are a blur. They started at dawn on the first day, hooting and hollering. They waved spears and crude torches. Two were caught in the spiked pit I constructed from the sharpened rib cages of my prey. I mounted their heads on large spikes and wore their fingers around my neck. One was trapped by a simple snare. I left him hanging. Some time around day 11, a bear mauled him and left half a corpse dangling from the sapling. Anne ran off. I'll find her later, I know her scent. But now I must prepare. There will be no tugging the slug, varnishing the flagpole, yanking the crank, or wrist aerobics tonight. They will attack soon.

Day 13: They broke through! My traps were ineffective, they had learned. They charged with clubs and spears. I only barely managed to get away with my life. I was stabbed, bruised, and dazed. I ran as quickly as I could. My stored nut mustard allowed me to outpace them, but just barely. They had tried to imitate my recipe for strength. They were a few days behind. It was close. I was too tired to whack willy.

Day 14: I wandered, keeping a wary eye out for the tribe persuing me. About mid-day, I stumbled onto a paved road. I might survive yet. I yelled and whistled -- most cars ignored me -- but when the cab came near, I noted the plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes -- to Bel-Air.