digital attenuator

kevin gilmore

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just finished my two boards and wanted to say thanks to Kevin/Kerry and stv1756 for their valued contributions.

Assembly was straight forward and for a guy with buggared eye sight the 1206 smd were great.

My pair are for my T2 and will be balanced arrangement. The code worked well and absolutely thrilled.

This is my 3rd KG project that's worked first time and above expectation.

Les

• 1 year later...

finally cleaning up, i have one extra set of the original attenuators, part of the buy that

kerry did, professionaly assembled, and i tested them last night, so if anyone is interested

i can sell that pair. Price is whatever kerry charged, which might take me a while to look up.

I'd like to buy

If I remember correctly they were around $97 $99 ​per board.

I'm going to review the new smt version of the board and order a couple so I can test it.

EDIT: I just checked on the price of the original assembled boards.  I have a set sitting in front of me that i'm putting into my BH build.

Edited by Kerry

I'm going to review the new smt version of the board and order a couple so I can test it.

EDIT: I just checked on the price of the original assembled boards.  I have a set sitting in front of me that i'm putting into my BH build.

I'm interested, count me in for one set please.

I was just looking at the 24.3K BOM and Mouser, and it appears that Mouser doesn't stock 6 of the resistor values anymore (in the IRC/TT PFC 1206).

If anyone has already worked through this problem, let me know.

Also, I assume that this version of the attenuator (Kerry group buy, 24.3K impedance) would work fine with the Multiamp?

Timely, I know ::)

Chris

Edited by Pars

EDIT: I just checked on the price of the original assembled boards. I have a set sitting in front of me that i'm putting into my BH build.

I'm also interested in a set if you're willing to do a run, what impedance are you aiming for?

EDIT: I just checked on the price of the original assembled boards. I have a set sitting in front of me that i'm putting into my BH build.

I'm also interested in a set if you're willing to do a run, what impedance are you aiming for?