digital attenuator

kevin gilmore

sweet

will drop this layout into the kgitsojc board when i finally

decide what switching relays to use.

Kevin, so will the digital attenuator be built into the kgitsojc board, or will it be separate and wired to the preamp? I originally thought it was going to be the later.

Looking forward to receiving mine. Also, for people like me who are complete noobs with the control interface, does anybody have any information on how this gizmo can be controlled? There was talk of software earlier, but I haven't seen any specific details......

by the way, although i have not tested it yet, it should be compatible with the amb/linuxworks LCDuino thing.

you can tighten up on the timing because the relays on my board move at least twice as fast.

kerry's code is ultra simple and works great, additions would be necessary to go balanced if you actually

want the balance control function.

My new NMR install starts 8/22/2011, about 3 weeks early, so i'm not going to have much time for a while

on the ultra fancy 4Dsystems thing.

Bonus points for the first person to do a 3 knob volume control software. (.5db, 5 db, 50db) (or some such whacky stacked dial thing)