Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Today

  2. Yesterday

  3. Required listening. RIP EMS
  4. This one kind of stings. In 1994, I was totally in love with this fantastic girl called Nicky and she ditched me for another guy that she's still married to. He has all his hair, does triathlons and sh1t and they have three strapping sons, so honestly pretty great call from Nicky in retrospect. 🤷‍♂️
  5. Eva Marie Saint passes at 102 https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eva-marie-saint-dies-age-102-on-the-waterfront/
  6. So Jim Bakker croaked, which got me thinking about the 80s. He had a sex scandal with Jessica Hahn. She cashed in on her "fame" and appeared in a few music videos, most infamously with Sam Kinison. That one sucks. Sam was at times a great comedian, but his music career was pathetic. In a much more interesting example, she appeared in a video by the nuclear (and ecology) obsessed Nuclear Assault. Not my favorite example of 80s thrash, but it holds up pretty well.
  7. I'm pretty sure he hates all of Humanity America, but California particularly much. ...which tells me you're doing something right. Keep it up! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2026-10-05/us-pays-950-million-to-buy-california-ice-jails-from-geo-group
  8. That would suck, but I just want to verify Trump still loves San Francisco, right?
  9. That is a very compact build, congrats! I know Nelson Pass says that around 50-55°C is what he usually recommends as a max, but that is for MosFets. Is that a Khozomo attenuator? It also looks like you tucked a voltage select PCB in the upper left corner... nice! What transformer did you use? Custom?
  10. White House defends Trump comment to let Iran 'take out'...Gavin Newsom called the remarks "deranged", but the White House said Trump was warning of the risk of a nuclear Iran.
  11. In September of 2009, I drove to a local brick & mortar store and paid them $30 for a DVD of Snow Leopard. It felt like a genuine upgrade from 10.5. Some time I after that I doubled the RAM in my laptop (remember when we could do that?) from 2GB to 4. I also replaced the spinning rust HDD with an SSD. Good times.
  12. A Motown machine that writes music (and I'm not talking about Stevie Wonder or Holland–Dozier–Holland)?
  13. A guy on reddit built a "1968 system." A 275 driving Cornwalls had got him like this:
  14. First post here, just want to share pictures of Carbon I built. My goal is as small as it can be. Use c3m0900170m instead of c2m1000170d (to-3pf version of c3m0900170d), lm4040-10 instead of lt1021-10, ksc5042m instead of ksc5026m, 2sc2705 instead of pzta42 (easy to buy from local shop). Two output sockets from Stax for pro bias and normal bias. It runs at 400V, 20mA. Heatsink temperature is about 55°C after an hour (ambient temperature is around 24°C). No short, no magic smoke, everything seems fine. 🙂
  15. SILO Season 3 I found it more interesting and with more action than the previous ones.
  16. HAH. Controversial televangelist Jim Bakker dies at 86. Know Your MemeRIPBOZO | Know Your MemeRIP Bozo, often written as RIPBOZO, is a phrase used online to celebrate a person's death, deeming them a "bozo," commonly defined as someone who is insign
  17. I just noticed the Soviet Union had the exact same plastic chairs as my junior school in the 1980s.
  18. Bach: Cello Suites by Zuill Bailey (2010) https://open.qobuz.com/album/j4dmw5jtyv1uc Example: So, to answer the question: Do I need to listen to any other recordings other than the reference of Yo-Yo Ma's CBS masterworks recording? Well after some exploration (don't worry, you will not see 30 recordings of this reviewed), I would have to say yes. This Telarc recording (good first sign) by Zuill is a good example of a excellent recording that has a bit more liveliness, bounce, pace that I am drawn to. I will always go back to the Yo-Yo 1983 recording, but it is nice that there are these additional flavors that are really good. I would like it if it was more than 16/44 but I will survive.
  19. Dozens quarantined after researcher at Russian plague laboratory dies of ‘unknown’ infection. Oopsie doop-ski. It's a (possibly/probably weaponized) variant of the bubonic plague.
  20. Last week

  21. Music on TIDALYorushika - second personListen to second person on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceI haven't listened to the full album yet , but No.8 Sunny is one of my favorites .
  22. blessingx replied to blessingx's topic in Music
    Ranking John Coltrane’s best albums
  23. Sonoma Plaza Combo Swirl
  24. Made a trip to Cardenas Market. Got a super burrito w/ pollo, beans, rice, guacamole, sour cream and tomatoes. And a grande Orchata. Ate half and froze half. Also picked up some beautiful fruit (the real thing, not a twink) and made a gorgeous fruit salad glazed with Greek yogurt. A big wedge of flan, which I'll have tomorrow and eggs, queso, veggies and Honduran chorizo, for a lovely South of the Border omelet tomorrow morning, along with some pappas frito. I really love that store! And usually learn a few new Spanish words to take home with my haul. Sorry, no pics.
  25. Our own (Brit) spread at Roche winery.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.