Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nikongod

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nikongod

  1. nikongod replied to nikongod's topic in Games
    The chess.com app for Android is not too bad. Dunno how it works on the iPhone, but I imagine pretty well. I just found mate in 4 in a game. Very proud. My next trick will be not trading my queen for a night in every 8'th game. Last time it was a night and a rook... :facepalm:
  2. nikongod replied to nikongod's topic in Games
    I recently discovered this site: http://bestchessmenever.com/ His blog is pretty fun. This board is SO COOL!
  3. nikongod - (looks at some shit and points) You know what that is? OP - (looks) Thats shit. Nikongod - (pulls can of shinola shoe polish from rear pants pocket and holds it up between our eyes) You know what this is? OP - (Looks and thinks for about 7 seconds) thats Shinola! nikongod - (Puts the can of Shinola shoe polish back in pocket, and smiles) You'l do allright.
  4. Happy Birthday Adrian!
  5. Is the JBL/Harmon "ideal" frequency response published anywhere? Perhaps more importantly, do they publish what EQ settings were used for their various test headphones?
  6. This guy clearly knows what he is talking about.
  7. I think its interesting that he only references... himself.
  8. Happy Birthday!
  9. Happy Birthday Mike!
  10. [top-down-arm-chair-designer] How can you claim to have a tube amp when you have stooped so low as to use a Cathode LED? I bet your going to try to tell me that you use SS CCS's next. Whats the world coming to? [lolerskates]
  11. +1 for the tops of the trees. Whats with the funky halos around the trees? Dont like that.
  12. Squirt turned 2000 miles on the ride home tonight. The new hub, which has been converted to oil lubrication, is significantly awesomer than the old one which was just greased.
  13. Perhaps he live(d/s) in Paderborn and work(ed/s) at a zoo nearby.
  14. Happy Birthday Grahame!
  15. Happy Birthday!
  16. Happy Birthday Frank!
  17. While I think the whole custom thing is a funny joke in and of its self, I must commend you on your nice use of an oxymoron.
  18. Happy Birthday John!
  19. Well, that sucks. http://gothamist.com/2013/06/24/photos_illegal_party_in_an_abandone.php#photo-1 http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/06/nypd-investigating-secret-subway-parties/
  20. No-pants subway ride is this Sunday. Didnt even take a week. Ooh well. Is there is subway near you? Will people be riding with no pants? Go take some pics.
  21. My monitor is at least 10 years old. I edit by feel & histogram. Seriously. You can keep it for a few weeks, at least. Anything I see myself doing for the near future can be done with other stuff. This of course guarantees that the perfectest shot that would only work at ISO3200 will fall into my lap in about a week
  22. Wine is never the answer. But I will have some too.
  23. You didnt pay nearly enough to remove said gunk.
  24. I am also interested to see what is new, but I don't necessarily expect better. Does Kaizen need to affect the finished product to apply? It sounds like it is being applied well if you have a consistent product, and you just improve your worker's lives a bit by upgrading their chairs or doing something else that is not necessarily obvious to the end user.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.