Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

robm321

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robm321

  1. Happy Birthday JP
  2. robm321 replied to ktm's topic in Off Topic
    Be safe 😬
  3. Led Zeppelin IV’ Cover Photo Mystery Man Finally Identified 52 Years After Album’s Release
  4. Happy Birthday!
  5. Happy Birthday Mikey!
  6. robm321 replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    The first time I heard Tubular bells was from an old VHS tape I bought in San Francisco as a kid, about the US space program called, The Space Movie. Many... many 😞... years later, Duggeh posted something about Tubular Bells prompting me to listen to the album for the first time. It's basically the soundtrack of the movie (documentary) and couldn't fit it more perfectly.
  7. And I thought all hope was lost. Glad this Reuben guy is going to fix it.
  8. Happy Birthday!
  9. Happy Birthday, Dusty!
  10. You can get it free if you have the appropriate measuring equipment.
  11. Love Horowitz. I'll have to check that out.
  12. Miles Davis - Sorcerer 24/192 Qobuz
  13. I don't know what genre it is. I'm not good at the subgenre's. I keep it simple with big umbrellas, so metal/hard rock. I haven't heard this much anger since, A Jagged Little Pill by Alanis. I like it.
  14. The Fusion Syndicate - A Speedway On Saturn's Rings
  15. New Steven Wilson album released today The Harmony Codex
  16. robm321 replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    ^ Fine then, I'll take one. My BL's buttons are scratchy and it's lost its functionality. This seems to be a decent upgrade, so...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.