Everything posted by MexicanDragon
-
JH Audio stuffs
JH Audio's Photos - Sweet Ears | Facebook They have a demo pair for something. However, I DID just notice that they do blacklight invisible! JH Audio Photos | Facebook FWIW, I'm not SURE if that is what they're calling "Blacklight Invisible", but it's listed as "clear blacklight paint on a test shell", so I'm thinking that's what it is, though really, I figure they could do clear blacklight over any color, though it would probably produce a bit of a haze. **BRENT**
-
JH Audio stuffs
Hey Colin... Dew eet. Now that I'm at this new job and I've seen working conditions, I MAY be able to get away with Grados for a little bit, but yeah, I figure it's about time to start thinking about color/art choices. So, since after seeing pix of my previous choice (blacklight yellow/black, or something like that), and knowing that won't work for what I wanted, I'm thinking this: Black with "Beats by Dr. Dre" logo or Magenta Blacklight or Black Eye Blue with "Skullcandy" logo Thoughts? **BRENT**
- slow forum
-
I sort of want a pair of good closed phones
That's better than those silly things he was wearing when I saw him at the airport... Oh, Vicki also had the Shure 840s for a little while. For 120$, may as well give 'em a shot while you're waiting in line for your ThunderPantses. **BRENT**
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
iPhone 4G: proof -- Engadget I still say it has to be a prototype, but I figure much of the placement/functionality is going to wind up in the final - probably aluminum unibodied - iPhone 2010. **BRENT**
-
What did you do today?
Sat through a poorly coached soccer game in miserable weather with a pollen count approaching 10x over "very unhealthy". Thank Satan this bloody season is almost over, and I can hide inside until winter, when I can breathe. Seriously, any coach who lets his team be named "Pinkalicious". **BRENT**
-
Apple Tablet
Jeff, did you already get your Overdrive? It has a list of all of the stores that have the case. None are around here or I'd get one for you, but NJ has 4. Looks like they are giving them out free with the Overdrive. That really is a beautiful thing. **BRENT**
-
Post the last thing you bought!
And post 8523 begets... Nice pick-up, Al. I'm almost jealous... almost. **BRENT**
-
Apple Tablet
Too bad. pico dacPad and TTVJ Portable (Slim)Pad just don't have the same ring to them... **BRENT**
-
Apple Tablet
+ = ayrePad? **BRENT**
- slow forum
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
From what I understand... ^ This. I'm not a fan of the iPhone, obviously, but their browser is top notch, best in the game. It has a few things I don't like, but I have despised Opera Mini every time I've touched it (though I haven't tried it on my new HD2 yet). I love Opera Mobile, though, from back in the day. **BRENT**
-
What did you do today?
Yay us! Gracias. ^ This. Danke. Appreciated. What colin said... To add to that, I wouldn't be surprised if there was more action in the "JHAudio Stuffs" thread. Just pointing out a little possible foreshadowing, as this position allows headphones Yay Monkey! You're welcome, and I'm almost as excited for you as I am for me. Congrats, Colin! No problem, Scott. I understand things have to be spelled out for some people. Thanks! s/Scott/Jin/ Appreciated. We try. It'll be nice to get back to work. FWIW, I'm starting a new job... Colin's starting a career. Really proud of that kid. I've had the past 10 days off since my last job ended. Got lucky finding this one quick. I seriously don't know how I did over 900 days sans job/stay-at-home Dad. Thanks for all the support. **BRENT**
-
What did you do today?
^ This. What a way to steal a man's thunder(pants)... **BRENT**
-
Apple Tablet
I must have an iPad now... **BRENT**
-
slow forum
Steve around? **BRENT**
-
wow, so the sansa clip+ is actually a good player now
I took my daughter's Clip+ to work one day filled with FLAC with HP-1s hangin' around. It's really so unintrusive that it wouldn't be any big deal to just keep attached to the headphones or keep it clipped inside a pocket. The mini->1/4" adapter was MUCH more of a pain than the clip+, not to mention it weighs virtually nothing. An incredibly small FLAC player with 24 gigs (8+16) is just around 100$. Really, though, I had a decent variety with just the 4 gig with about half and half FLAC/MP3. You know, Best Buy has a great return policy. **BRENT**
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I like her. **BRENT**
-
Post the last thing you bought!
What happened to Honda? **BRENT**
-
Watches
Watch Daily Deal, Watch Deal a Day Site Almost Dusty approved... **BRENT**
-
What did you do today?
YAY!!! **BRENT**
-
iPad apps
Pandora Radio - on the iPad **BRENT**
-
Deals
This may be good for you iPad users... Netgear WNDR3300 RangeMax Dual Band Wireless Router DD-WRT Compatible (refurbished) - Slickdeals.net 30$ shipped. A/B/G/N, and do dual broadcasting with separate G and N networks. **BRENT**
-
Happy Birthday Grand Enigma!
Happy b-day, Zach! Hope you get some new gear for your b-day... this, perhaps?: **BRENT**
-
What did you do today?
Welcome to the club, my good man. *raises glass* Cheers to you! **BRENT**