Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Hope you get to shine on your birthday Tracy! Cheers!
  2. I definitely liked the 18 and compared it head-to-head with PVW 12/15/20/23 and it came in second to the PVW20 in my book. Naaman started it with a comparo of the J18 and PVW20 and he liked the J18 a bit better. Now I cannot recall whether or not I also bought the J21. I had not intention of buying these 25 yo bottles unless somebody claimed one or the other was awesome. I really wish Willett would dredge up a couple more really old ryes like the Iron Fist and Velvet Glove. Those were fun.
  3. That was fuckin' fast, Admin-Man! Thanks. To justify the expansion, has anyone tried either of these elderly whiskeys:
  4. Can we re-name this thread to Whisk(e)y-Case?
  5. Happy birthday from one Al to another! Have a great one. Cheers!
  6. Voltron replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    What if you factor in the rattlesnakes?
  7. First listen and only three songs in. I like their sound, which this record has, so that is a good start. Pretty peachy so far.
  8. Voltron replied to blessingx's topic in TV
    The original bbc series is great, but as usual they just did twelve episodes and ended it at the end of the story. No drawn out, excessive and extraneous seasons. Stupid bbc.
  9. Sad news. RIP BOB2.
  10. Next time you're drunk see if you remember then.
  11. Have an awesome day of great food, great beverages and great tunes, young fella! Cheers!
  12. Happy birthday Steve! I hadn't noticed your big California birthday was coming up. We're sitting in an airport heading back to SF but hope you are going out to Iron Springs to celebrate a little. See you soon and the root beer is on me!
  13. I'm still trying to figure out why the fuck you think anyone here gives a fuck what you think.
  14. Lord knows I'm coveting again. Those look like amazing wings!
  15. Have a fantastic BBQ-fueled birthday Ed! Cheers
  16. Happy birthday Chun-Chieh! Have a great one. Cheers!
  17. Get back in your box, Gimp, and build me another KSA5!
  18. Voltron replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    I'm going to bet the kids have taken a spill or two when she had the watch.
  19. I will only be about 700 miles away but I wasn't even looking forward to it.
  20. Voltron replied to VPI's topic in Miscellaneous
    Holy Mother of Pearl! The Gibson looks pretty awesome even with the bling, Jeff.
  21. Spending the snow day with Abi sounds pretty darn good, Stephen. Alden turns 16 today, and it hurts that I'm not there. We will see him tomorrow, but it is the first birthday either of us have missed in 18+ years as parents.
  22. Voltron replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    We have a lot of white stuff here too But a lot of it has already burned off.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.