Everything posted by Voltron
-
Happy Birthday Moonshine!
Hope you get to shine on your birthday Tracy! Cheers!
-
Whisk[e]y-Case
I definitely liked the 18 and compared it head-to-head with PVW 12/15/20/23 and it came in second to the PVW20 in my book. Naaman started it with a comparo of the J18 and PVW20 and he liked the J18 a bit better. Now I cannot recall whether or not I also bought the J21. I had not intention of buying these 25 yo bottles unless somebody claimed one or the other was awesome. I really wish Willett would dredge up a couple more really old ryes like the Iron Fist and Velvet Glove. Those were fun.
-
Whisk[e]y-Case
That was fuckin' fast, Admin-Man! Thanks. To justify the expansion, has anyone tried either of these elderly whiskeys:
-
Whisk[e]y-Case
Can we re-name this thread to Whisk(e)y-Case?
-
Happy Birthday Al! (Aimless1)
Happy birthday from one Al to another! Have a great one. Cheers!
-
Fuck in snow
What if you factor in the rattlesnakes?
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
First listen and only three songs in. I like their sound, which this record has, so that is a good start. Pretty peachy so far.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
- House of Cards
The original bbc series is great, but as usual they just did twelve episodes and ended it at the end of the story. No drawn out, excessive and extraneous seasons. Stupid bbc.- RIP someone or another
Sad news. RIP BOB2.- New Members - How did you discover Head-Case?
Next time you're drunk see if you remember then.- Happy Birthday to Colin the Ginger Avenger!
Have an awesome day of great food, great beverages and great tunes, young fella! Cheers!- Happy birthday, Steve!
Happy birthday Steve! I hadn't noticed your big California birthday was coming up. We're sitting in an airport heading back to SF but hope you are going out to Iron Springs to celebrate a little. See you soon and the root beer is on me!- State Of The Flagships
I'm still trying to figure out why the fuck you think anyone here gives a fuck what you think.- What are you EATING right now?
Lord knows I'm coveting again. Those look like amazing wings!- My Chinese amp needs a new transformer / good advice please
/thread- Happy Birthday Edwood!
Have a fantastic BBQ-fueled birthday Ed! Cheers- Happy Birthday cclragnarok!
Happy birthday Chun-Chieh! Have a great one. Cheers!- New Members - How did you discover Head-Case?
Get back in your box, Gimp, and build me another KSA5!- Fuck in snow
I'm going to bet the kids have taken a spill or two when she had the watch.- Bay Area Meet 2/16/2014
I will only be about 700 miles away but I wasn't even looking forward to it.- What are you listening to Part the Third
- Guitar-Case
Holy Mother of Pearl! The Gibson looks pretty awesome even with the bling, Jeff.- Happy birthday Thrice!!!
Spending the snow day with Abi sounds pretty darn good, Stephen. Alden turns 16 today, and it hurts that I'm not there. We will see him tomorrow, but it is the first birthday either of us have missed in 18+ years as parents.- Fuck in snow
We have a lot of white stuff here too But a lot of it has already burned off. - House of Cards
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.