Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    Good luck with that Iain
  2. Alls well that ends well! Series tied!
  3. There are other paths to union, of course...
  4. I, for one, think Tyll got his licks in just fine. Or maybe I'm just out of it.
  5. Bach Jr. said classical music, so I would go with the Sporta Pro.
  6. Sharks up 3-0 in the series. Whoa.
  7. Looks more like another bottle of shitty liquor.
  8. Nah, I like the idea of a sweep so I can happily watch the other "interesting" series.
  9. Off the post or it would have been 8-2
  10. 6-2!!! I mean 7-2!
  11. Congrat to the Broons! Sharks have their first lead of game two. Up 3-2 in the second.
  12. Congrat Ric and Dusty. I just wasn't up for it this year.
  13. Strawberries and creme fraiche with a little sprinkle of sugar.
  14. Brutal. What a douche.
  15. Hmm, yeah, could you just go ahead and take your meds? Yeah, that would be great.
  16. That pin is badass
  17. Sorry about the Bruins tonight Gene. I am sure they will turn it around next game.
  18. I walked past the Seed Lady's Mecca.
  19. Buffalo wings and hot brown fries for my friends and Poutine for me.
  20. Yes, indeed, and we have an 8-foot shark sculpture made from recycled car tires hanging from the ceiling in our LA reception area. Embracing the stereotype instead of running from it, I guess.
  21. Just turned on Sharks vs. Kings and the lawyer logos are up 1 - nil! Make that 2 - nil! Wait, I mean 3 0 nil! BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA
  22. Yes, yes it will.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.