Everything posted by Voltron
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
Just ask Dieter Rams and Braun how original Apple is. Fuckers.
-
Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Shelly, I am a big proponent of xf2 in the BHSE but I never paid $1000 for a quad, and $600 even sounds high but I don't really recall. I think I bought both of my quads from audiogon but I don't see any on there now. You could wait and see if you find them for a better price while deciding if there is any need to switch...
- Loking for good new headphones, any advice?
-
Fuck in snow
Over The Counter. Like at a drugstore or such, no prescription.
- Loking for good new headphones, any advice?
- Loking for good new headphones, any advice?
-
Fuck in snow
Screw you blossoms!
-
Happy Birthday, cutestory!
Early happy birthday Jeffy! Screw the taxman, have a blast tomorrow! Cheers
-
What are you Grilling now?
Progressed well
-
Which Cooking Are You?
But what did TICE smash them with?
-
Which Cooking Are You?
Can you identify what this is or will be?
-
What are you Grilling now?
Grilling some ribs for a Head-Case BBQ in Mayberry. Ribs spicy and sweet when they went onto the grill and then after an hour of smoke.
-
Upcoming releases
Listened today but wasn't enamored. Will try again with more focus.
- Stax SR-3 back to life
-
RIP someone or another
This. RIP Bruce
- Light Harmonic Geek Pulse
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Opening Day in San Francisco. The Bat Kid just rode into the park in a Lamborghini Batmobile and threw out the first pitch. I think Ray was driving.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Gotta say 45s (because Ric asked me to, but not because it is true). I have a ton of the 45s and will enjoy them, but I also signed up for the 33RPM series and can't decide whether I should just stop the 45s or what. Not clear that they are doing all the same titles for both series...
-
Happy Birthday Grand Enigma!
Happy birthday Zach! Cheers
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Listened to Blue Train and Midnight Blue on Music Matters 33 rpm and it was glorious to flip them once each rather than three times each for the 45 rpm series. Sound is fantastic.
-
The Headcase Stax thread
I just had a little flashback reading your reference to red spirit.
-
NY Spring Meet April 5 2014
Awesome meet highlights!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I'm really able to do anything with clicking and draggin, but I am slightly retarded, so . . .
-
The official Head Case broadcast thread
Tune in turn on and trip out. Usually miss the live mix. Cheers Knucks!
- Happy Birthday mulveling!!