Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. I recommend leaving and finding an actual bar.
  2. Ooh, nice cans John! Shelly, it is only fitting that you get one since it is named after your state! There is also the L'il Texas or Texas Junior or something or both if you can't deal with the big grill. I didn't go for the XL size because it seemed overly huge, and I passed on the "deluxe" generic gas grill looking one even though Claire liked the storage and work surface on it. She was impressed with the power of our little community because I never would have picked this if it weren't for Marc and Mike talking it up. It is a nice, green, simple BBQ solution and having to buy pellets is no different than needing charcoal, mesquite, or gas canisters. Really wish I had time today to season its with its first burn and also cook but it was too late in the day. Soon enough...
  3. 2007 Gamba Estate Zinfandel
  4. Congrat on the new wheels, Old Pa! As for me, I was screwed out of MLK day by conference calls starting at 6am for the second time in a week, so when the shit died down I went and picked up a Traeger Texas Grill/Smoker: Psyched for the next grill opportunity now that I have seasoned it per instructions.
  5. Very pretty! Report back on the absinthe stat!
  6. Aside from the bizarre posting fail, it is good to hear from you steveio!
  7. Sounds perfect for an MLK Day celebration! Happy New Year, by the way, Stretch.
  8. Whisper Cocktail from the Savoy 1 oz Willett rye 1 oz Dolin rouge 1 oz Dolin dry Stir and drink. I added a cherry because it is a variation on a Perfect Manhattan and because I felt like it. Oh, and thanks Jim. What's next?
  9. And for Claire: Chrysanthemum Cocktail 2 oz Dolin Dry 1 oz Benedictine 1 tsp St. George Absinthe
  10. Bluecoat and Dolin Dry with house-re-stuffed d"Affinois olives. Yum.
  11. SFJazz Collective -- Live 2009: The Works of McCoy Tyner
  12. Major congrat Andy! I am getting more and more excited for my amp even though the BHse built by Nate is already a fantastic option. Many thanks to Nate at first and now Kerry for taking on the project.
  13. Damn that sounds good! Soon I will join you in something similar.
  14. Alright Steveio and JP! Threaten to kick him in the head for me, JP, just for old times' sake! Now drinking a 21st Am. IPA in honor of the DC reunion.
  15. Apocopolypse Now Redux on Blu-Ray
  16. Three Floyds brings out the best in people. Sounds great.
  17. I mixed up a beautiful batch of Sidecars and was about to shake it up when a call came in. I tried juggling a portable phone whilst shaking and talking, but right when I tried to put the Boston shaker on the table it split apart and phone and cocktail crashed down my leg and onto the floor. Fuck. Lucky I didn't open the G-R XO like I had considered. After swabbing and cleaning I mixed another round and knocked off a healthy one. Now having a Sierra Nevada Tumbler.
  18. Have as much bacon as you can eat in as many forms as you can find! Cheers!
  19. At Alembic bar after an Amoeba run: Vieux Carre with Rittnehouse 100 Aviation with Plymouth At home: Bonal & Rye 2 ounces Willett rye whiskey 1 ounce Bonal Gentiane-Quina 1/2 ounce Cointreau 2 dashes orange bitters 1 dash Angostura bitters -- Orange twist, for garnish Instructions: Combine all ingredients, except the garnish, in a mixing glass. Fill with ice. Stir well to chill; strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Twist orange peel over the drink and use as garnish.
  20. He really shouldn't talk about his wife that way.
  21. My favorite image is from 1:51-54. Not as time-lapsy as other parts but a cool image anyway.
  22. I haz a sad that I cannot invade with you guys.
  23. Before: Gerald Clayton -- Two Shade Since: British Sea Power -- Valhalla Dancehall

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.