Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. For Jeff: A Love Letter to Camera - NYTimes.com
  2. Quorum has been achieved and I say we should stop the equivocating shenanigans (at one time caused by my issues). This meet should be set in stone for December 9-13, 2010. Come early, stay late, as Gene said. Let's do this! Oh, and Shelly, Steve, Scott, Nate, Ryan, Doug, Jim and any other nay-sayers or maybes had better figure out how to get themselves there or else expect dark-clad individuals with burlap sacks to drop in to assist. And that goes double for Stretch (because he's so tall)!
  3. I think you'll like that Ransom Mike. Good stuff.
  4. I shouldn't be a factor on the date choice, either, and I have just decided that I am available the weekend of Dec. 10-12. Hopefully this will allow lots of participation and not exclude people.
  5. Just kidding because I saw your post in passing while working late again. I could potentially make the meet the later weekend but it would require me to dial in to a lengthy partner meeting or delegate an issue I am supposed to discuss. I'm not saying I won't do it, but it might be impolitic.
  6. But it's an easy choice. You guys have fun. :/
  7. I just held an Air in my hands today and I am pretty certain that I will be getting one. The 13" screen is beautiful, the case is beautiful, and the thing is lighter than my ipad and wireless keyboard and is made of actual air compared to my shitty Dell work laptop that is breaking my back on every work trip I take. Before touching it I wasn't even thinking about it.
  8. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    General Grievous was way less intimidating before he went all cyborg and shit.
  9. Pretty wicked combo, there Shelly. Partying with you could be dangerous!
  10. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Speakers
    NUMBER ONE ANSWER!
  11. Those are very cool Dinny. And I shouldn't be looking at them while getting ready for trial. Now playing: It was good and had a different feel on a couple tracks than the archetypal Ray album, and the sound was pretty good. I was rather distracted while playing it last night in my office, so I will definitely have to listen more to have any real sense.
  12. Ray Charles -- Rare Genius
  13. Bryan Ferry -- Olympia
  14. Romo breaks clavicle
  15. Trombone Shorty day!
  16. Just received a matched quad of Mullard EL34s to get the BHse up and running! Following from recommendations by spritzer and elephas, does anyone know of a good source for NOS Mullard xf1/2 Blackburn or Philips xf3/4?
  17. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    I don't know what that is either, but one thing is for certain: Captain Thunderpants is about to flame Confetti Man!
  18. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    But of course.
  19. But apparently you survived. Congrat!
  20. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Great pics Peter! I'm awfully hungry now, though, after the food beauty shots. This is how JP pictures heaven, except the line of taps never ends...
  21. Still running? Hang in there Mike!
  22. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    The "sheep" was acting like a douche, so he dug his own grave quite apart from his affection for you and your gear reviews. What I don't get on your second point is why you stay somewhere where you don't feel comfortable or welcome?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.