Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Who the hell is Mike?
  2. Santa is a Furry!
  3. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Speakers
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.
  4. Reks actually responded to Marc's "um, ebony?" comment, and I am guessing that he knows grenadilla = blackwood. Now preparing for clarinet geek fight!
  5. That is a high-quality first post, there, jgoodbye.
  6. Happy birthday Penger! Cheers
  7. All hail Queen Vicki on the golden jubilee of her birth! Happy 50th Vicki!
  8. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    It would have been a nice 50th birthday present to yourself!
  9. Nels Cline -- Dirty Baby
  10. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Sad that I am not there.
  11. Banana records in SoFla claim to have far more vinyl than the Amoebas combined. Not quite as accessible on their crazy storage shelving, but fucking impressive quantities and selection if you can take the search. Claire was talking about making a run this week. Lots of new stuff, but I always find old stuff at the same time. Amoeba is an expensive habit for me.
  12. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Wow, that's pretty wild. Lots of time on their hands, apparently.
  13. Ian! Post more in this thread, dammit! We need you in the mix, and just post the band and album with no pics if that makes it easier. Now: Sufjan Stevens -- The Age of Adz
  14. Working late with Rhapsody: Me too. Antony and the Johnsons -- Swanlights Reks needs to hear the duet with Bjork which is great stuff. New today (here)!
  15. Voltron replied to shellylh's topic in Headphones
    Don't I know it! "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" are 5 very cool words.
  16. Voltron replied to shellylh's topic in Headphones
    I cannot imagine them re-working the 4070 but who would have thought they would do a new Omega-esque can.
  17. Voltron replied to shellylh's topic in Headphones
    i think ThunderPants would sound really awful if you plugged them into the KGSS. I would be happy to send you my 4070s to see how you like the fit and the sound. I might have to give them a listen with the BHse first, but that will be very soon. Let me know.
  18. Congrat Manuel! I just watched the Giants win the deciding game against the Braves on an iPad with Slingbox app while in a trial prep meeting. Surreal but satisfying.
  19. I have a bottle of the Gambrinus and look forward to puckering up one of these days.
  20. ^Listen the man, Antonio. This time at least.
  21. Nice shots Jeff. I always have my 24-70 and 70-200 in the bag with the 5DMkII. I loves them both.
  22. Couldn't find any whiskey pebbles in your driveway after all?
  23. What the hell? You've been dark and now you're in Kuwait on the way home? That is cool.
  24. Don't do us any favor Cosmo. Now let's get back to the wankfest!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.