Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. No, you've been Ohmed.
  2. Same theme: Christian McBride -- Express Number Two Chick Corea, Miroslav Vitous, Roy Haynes -- Trio Music
  3. You didn't get one because you don't have enough posts and nobody pays any attention to you. Apparently not.
  4. Bieber
  5. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    I think Gene and I both were hoping to make GABF '11 but not RMAF '10.
  6. Brian Blades & the Fellowship Band -- Season of Changes Seeing Blades, Christian McBride and Chick Corea Trio on Thursday and completely psyched for that combo.
  7. Thanks Reks. Much appreciated. And there is no way in hell I will "make a move" on those abortions. Now let me get back to eating my shit on a shingle...
  8. Very nice arm. I just saw one in action at the Oswald Mills Audio demo room in NYC recently. Is that where you bought the arm?
  9. Yes, yes you are. Happy 40th! Cheers!
  10. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Currently at Broken Bells at the Fox Theater in Oakland. I think I would prefer listening to them on my stereo. At least there I wouldn't be subjected to the ridiculous quantity of recorded bass.
  11. Looking forward to trying out the Pappy. I will keep some around for MOA II for sure.
  12. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in TV
    Dammit
  13. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in TV
    Hasn't the new season started? I haven't been able to watch it but I am shocked nobody is chatting it up. Hoping to watch in the next couple days.
  14. Special Cask Store bottling of Pappy Van Winkle 19 yo bourbon (uses 15 yo label but was actually 19) Cask Store bottling of Sazerac 6 yo Vya Dry vermouth
  15. Horrors! I hope it isn't that bad Mike. Fingers crossed.
  16. Indeed. Which reminds me that someone needs to do a Beatles remake entitled "Jacob's Silver Shovel." I think it has possibilities.
  17. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Thanks Ric, bought one to take with me when traveling with the iPad.
  18. Fantastic stuff. Band leader at age 6 gives Shorty a leg up, so to speak. Funny that the oldest guy in the band is 27. They are amazing. Of course, I only saw the Giants' losses on Friday and Saturday but I won't be missing the playoffs.
  19. Deerhunter -- Halcyon Digest
  20. It wasn't too many words because my intention was to make it seem as small as possible.
  21. Halloween or not, we always have mini candy at the front desk.
  22. Little tiny Snickers.
  23. Was: Ben Folds -- Lonely Avenue Is: Rhapsody SF Jazz 2010 Fall Season sampler

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.