Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Salmon cakes in first class to NYC. They asked nicely if I would mind the upgrade.
  2. Tice simply could not resist this last line if he were paying attention.
  3. I was just kidding of course. That knob will be stunning with polish.
  4. Don't forget gold screws, please.
  5. Nice, but if you bored in from the side and sliced it just right, you could get the magic eye on the end of the knob! "This amplifier is truly hypnotizing..."
  6. Need more gold. /RSA
  7. Those are both cool little options. More companies should do the mini stack for bedside/second rigs.
  8. I guess they thought the ejaculating flesh pink ice cream cone was too subtle, so they threw in "wad-blowing" just to drive it home!
  9. Fly -- Fly
  10. I got nothing for you except sympathy. You even missed your birthday thread! Happy belated, etc. etc., and good luck with fixing the inter-toobs.
  11. He is so likely that he is just in! Silly Colin, trying to be coy.
  12. I had the same idea to get you season one, and any backup assistance would be neat (assuming I can find the damn DVD-A discs). I'm in NYC thursday-tuesday so either I get you season one by mail or we meet later next week.
  13. Yeah, but tkam needs to sue them for trademark infringement.
  14. Nice! Sorry I missed your tailgate phone call. I didn't notice it until pretty late that night. x2 Actually meeting you would be a trip, Dusty.
  15. Stalking Vicki a bit. Somehow never heard these guys but they are great.
  16. Sharon van Etten -- epic
  17. Thanks spritzer and Elephas.
  18. Have a good one Albert, and I will see you this weekend to toast you in person! Print out the above on stickers and wear it into bars. It's perfect for you! Cheers!
  19. tell me the proper tubes for that awesome immediately! Nate says mine is coming soon too.
  20. I haven't looked at the rules, but can't you buy the thing now and get the credit?
  21. Wire season two. Thanks Ric.
  22. Word. Get it right Ken. Congrat Brent and welcome to the working world.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.