Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Happy Santa Day! Have a great one Wayne. Cheers!
  2. I will be there as much as possible. Hammer was great a couple years ago.
  3. He usually has less second-hand sweat on him, but yes that is Jude.
  4. Bhjazz is stealthy! He barely posts and yet he pitches in and wins this raffle. Good work Brian and enjoy the amp!
  5. Congrats on doing the dishes Reks! And congrats to John on your anniversary. Today is my parents' 62nd anniversary, and later this week is my 19th. Good month for long marriages, apparently.
  6. I dont think you cleared out thr Jaegermeister stores completely, but your Herculean efforts to clean out the Pucker stuff used in appletinis was really something to behold. Your run tomorrow will clear out the remaining cobwebs Dinny. Good luck hydrating and resting today. You would have loved all three stops, Young Matt, and it would have been fun to have you there.
  7. That pic was posed. Plus, I was hungry.
  8. For the record, the pork cheeks were way better than the sausage.
  9. Mike David Wayne and Jim: you shoulda been here! At Sputen Dyvel or sone such after BBQ whiskey and beer across the street. Good tines.
  10. Thanks V! Slacker has entered the building!
  11. Yes, but I didn't pay that much.
  12. Because it's there! And because too many yuppies are here (in Manhattan) and fill the good beer bars to overflowing.
  13. Who is/was Wiggles?
  14. Dinny and I are planning to link up in mid-town around 6pm and then head to Brooklyn. I am trying to convince JP to slow down so we can all meet up at Barcade between 6 and 7. Saturday is still an unknown for me, but I am hoping we can meet up with Dusty in Manhattan at some point. I'd really like to get back to Death & Co. and/or Please Don't Tell, plus I'm sure there are other cocktail bars in Manhattan I haven't tried.
  15. I can't recall where I heard the term, but I think it is awesome that a beer in one hand and a shot of whiskey in the other is called Irish Handcuffs.
  16. Glad you are almost out of math jail, Shelly. The other dish you liked was probably J
  17. Happy Cocktail Day JIM! Oh wait, that's every day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!! Cheers!
  18. Nice pick Jim. Junipero may not be subtle but I really love it. And Reks, I like really but don't love the North Shore 6 and 11. Nice gin and great for mixing but it doesn't fire my imagination like a few others.
  19. Talk about being coy... Come on Ari, it will be good for you.
  20. French Chablis or Chilean Chardonnay. I went with French.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.