Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Eerily familiar.
  2. Weekends mean no album titles, just pictures.
  3. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Miles ordered and feeling consoled.
  4. In honor of the Stretchy one's bday: Lloyd Cole & the Commotions -- Rattlesnakes
  5. You've composed some nice drink on the window sill with cityscape background, so don't knock yourself too hard.
  6. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Thanks for the tip Deepak. Gotta pick that up too. By coincidence, I am at City Beer lamenting having missed DFH Bitches Brew on tap, but making up for it with several bottles with their awesome [record] labels.
  7. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    Hawt wood indeed!
  8. Congrat CJ. Mike is right unless you go to Yale or some other theory-heavy law school that is mostly worthless at producing good practicing attorneys.
  9. Indeed on all counts! GABF '11 > RMAF '11
  10. Sheee-it! I didn't know about this at all until just now. Here's to Jim's wife's family coming through and as others have said to hoping all HCers coming through unscathed.
  11. Grinderman 2 was pretty bitchin'. Now playing: Robert Plant -- Band of Joy
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRETCH! We really have to get you to start drinking in the morning, because you are all out of sync down there and don't hang around like you used to. Hope you have a great birthday Stetch, and save your birthday Rand for a meetup stateside one of these days! Cheers!
  13. Sounds mint, Doug. I want to "wonder around" those streets with you one of these nights.
  14. I am in the same market and keep meaning to ask Jim what he bought and how his experience has been. Takagi is another brand that has been recommended -- although dubiously -- by our contractor. He says he has replaced as many instant hot water heaters as he has installed.
  15. Of Montreal -- False Priest
  16. X x+1 Dan!
  17. No, not AOL, Marc needs ALO! Bigger cables let through moar bass, email, and stuff.
  18. So I assume you are going just to get some CBS, right?
  19. Have a great day spinning vinyl in your birthday suit! Cheers!
  20. You've had some grief with that amp, but I've got to figure it is either because of the work that dude did because a McCormack amp wouldn't do that on its own (from my experience fucking with them). The other easy solution is that I have blown fuses in mine many times because of lame setups and you should open it up and check them. I bet you blew some on that side. Easily replaced and all is well.
  21. Just giving back, because you introduced me to JG. I think you'll like it. You add a Moog synthesizer and drums to Jose's voice and his guitar and you get this trio. More fleshed out and full. I liked it a lot. Then listened to their EPs. Also good.
  22. Junip -- Fields Vicki and other Jose Gonzalez fans take note that Junip has been his band for 10 years but this is their debut album. Sounds cool.
  23. Same here on the during and after parts, but it was painful before on at least one of my 3 root canals. Hope yours goes smoothly Mike.
  24. I wasn't sure of the connector on the GS-X, and you can have it re-terminated into 2 x 3-pin XLRs if you want the most straight-forward option. But I still like the convenience of the 4-pin XLR as the termination, and then use adapters as needed for whatever amp you have at the time. I have pretty much any kind of connector covered with various adapters, some going in each direction (M to F and F to M, etc). It is still too bad that Headroom went with the 2 x 3-pin as standard for their early balanced amps, when they could easily have chosen 4-pin and made all of our lives easier.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.