Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Sweet. Very sweet!
  2. You were a fool! Luckily, my friends Dave and Steve played that album nearly every day for months so I couldn't overlook it if I wanted to.
  3. Thanks Wayne. It would be a bizarre and feeble way to back into the playoffs, but I have been spinning all of those permutations through my head as well. I really just want them to win the west and Atlanta to be the wild card so the fricking Padres will be out of it.
  4. Started off strong seeing Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue at 11am but then the Giants lost again after Barry "Headcase (in a bad way)" Zito started off the game by walking in two runs in the first inning. Talk about depression. Going to see Steve Earl and the Dukes soon so I am hoping the day will end on a better note.
  5. And so did my reading comprehension. Sorry about the ribs though.
  6. Methinks he doth protest too much. Nice haul Shelly! Enjoy.
  7. I thought you quit smoking. Cigars, not meat.
  8. Right now at 11am I am listening to Trombone Shorty and New Orleans Avenue rock the fuck out of hardly strictly bluegrass. Wow.
  9. I'm at the game Wayne. Bumming me out right now at 4-0 bad guys, but plenty if game left.
  10. Sauntered over to Boz Scaggs, Donald Fagin and Michael McDonald. Rockin Low Down right now.
  11. T Bone Burnett with Chris Thiele and Punch Brothers. Playing Rye Whiskey just for me.
  12. Add Elvis Costello for Carpetbaggers. Nice
  13. Jenny & Johnny live at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
  14. October Omen! Nice Mike. That is very cool.
  15. Sorry Brian.
  16. Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark -- History of Modern New OMD? Who knew?
  17. Maximum Balloon -- Maximum Balloon
  18. W1000s have a lacquer finish. You shouldn't do anything to the wood other than dust it. Dr. Wood can correct me if I am mistaken, but I cannot imagine why you would put mineral oil or anything else on a hard lacquer finish like that.
  19. Neil Young -- Le Noise In my first listen now and I am digging it. I like the sound and I'm glad it's not just another political tirade. I really want to get the vinyl and play it at home. I think it would be killer on headphones too.
  20. Glad all is well, you druggie.
  21. Like Mike, I just got my Bitches Brew 40th anniversary set.
  22. Monkey cheeks! Nice pic Dinny.
  23. I really like Trombone Shorty's new album and I'm not surprised he was great live. Definitely plan to see him.
  24. Hey Dan, I would love to join you guys but between Hardly Strictly Bluegrass and other stuff, I am not sure about availability. I will let you know. Cheers, Al

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.