Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Even though you are still 17 in my mind, the drinks are on me if you can make it slacker!
  2. I would agree if I thought that Porcupine Tree was special.
  3. Led Zeppelin -- Physical Graffiti
  4. I know my rep for winning has been crushed by Colin, but I'm in this too, Ken.
  5. Man does that news suck! Glad you posted it because I just talked to Todd on Friday before this had happened. Man, that is horrible. RIP, Mr. Green.
  6. Mavis Staples -- You Are Not Alone
  7. Ari and Dinny and Jeff, oh my! Sorry you will be tied up Dusty, but I sure as hell hope Dinny doesn't wimp out. You can take as long as you like to "run" those 5 kilometers, and think of the beer as carbo-loading.
  8. I thought you were the one who was post pussy.
  9. Ray LaMontagne - God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise
  10. Come on up! And could you change the date in the thread title to September 24-25, Mod Mike? I talked to JP and confirmed that we are talking about this coming weekend. Come up and play, flights from FLA are cheap. Gene, you gonna come down from your summer perch in Maine?
  11. Are you talking about me? I'm going to be there this coming weekend, not the following one. Beer and laughs would be good though.
  12. It is fun to be all retro and play shiny silver discs again! Thanks for the backup tip, Grahame. I need to find my DVD-As around here somewhere before I can play them or back them up. Also a very good recommendation, Deepak, I will hunt some down. Marc, are you going to audition one? I'm pretty well impressed, especially since I got the former model used and then upgraded. Quite a reasonable option.
  13. You really think he's hip?
  14. Turn on your fax dammit!
  15. That combo would be weird if he had power. And Shelly, Ric says the cheddar is far superior. I really wanted the other one to taste like a grilled cheese sandwich but oh well.
  16. ON! Thos. Handy Manhattan coming back at ya!
  17. (SACD) (SACD)
  18. I like the fact it will play anything, and I can pull out my DVD-A discs that have been gathering dust. Sounds very nice, too, of course.
  19. Pneumatic tube bring me some steak and salt water baked potato!
  20. Ha! Playing right now, along with the rehabilitated KX-R. The guy at the shop, for whom I ripped a new asshole during that episode after he sent me a passive aggressive email when they should have been groveling, said that they were happy not to hear back from me after it came back fixed. Then he quickly added because it meant things must be going well!
  21. I just picked up my C-5xe MP, which was formerly with the MP (Minimum Phase digital filter). $200 for an upgrade and they pay the shipping both ways is a damn good deal.
  22. In again this year. Go Wonder Woman!
  23. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Speakers
    Dear pussywillow: You say that your companion hasn't aged well and has really let you down, and yet you want to put more time and money into the relationship. I say move on and try a new partner. Listen to your wandering side because even if you try to repair a broken relationship or even replace an old partner with the same model, so to speak, you're just asking to be let down all over again. Yours, Abby

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.