Everything posted by Voltron
-
Boston Meet March 6, 2010
Man up and get in the car Stretched one. You spend plenty of days (and nights because you ain't going home anytime soon) with the kids whether you are sick or not. Dunkin is calling your name...
-
What are you EATING right now?
Chinese chicken -n- waffles. Yum
-
Boston Meet March 6, 2010
That's cool Salty! JP was worried that he brought his stuff for nothing! See you soon
-
Post the last thing you bought!
- Happy birthday, faust3d!
- Boston Meet March 6, 2010
Lagavulin is the awesomest meet tweak! Can't wait for this fun time to begin, 'Casers.- Florida Beer Meet, March 6-7th.
Have fun party people. I expect we will be making competing drunk dials tomorrow night.- Boston Meet March 6, 2010
Planning on 10/10:30 arrival. Planning on many foods and beverages with friends afterwards.- JH Audio stuffs
Jeff, those look great and I'm glad to hear you got such a good fit. The JH13 sound great with the Luxman P-1. Don't know about the Beta. Vicki, I will try to get some pics taken of the JH13s and cable and amp in Boston or I will do it when I return from the road.- Apple Tablet
iPad! iPad! iPad!- What are you listening to Part Two
Replacements -- Let It Be- [Review] Terminator pure class-A fully discrete soild state amp
- Post the last thing you bought!
Rock on rockstar!- What are you listening to Part Two
Rocking some Shpongle on the T1s from my iMod and TTVJ "slim" portable. Sounds damn good. Pico Slim up next. Shpongle -- Tales of the Inexpressible BTW, if anybody was wondering, I'd hit that.- John Adams Recommendations?
But Monkey was assuming you meant the stupid HBO John Adams program with really did suck. If you are talking about the composer, then I don't think that is what Monkey was claiming sucked so bad.- Happy Birthday, Mr. DIY!
Dinny and I drank your health and good knee health tonight, and I look forward to our own shenanigans on Saturday/Sunday.- Boston Meet March 6, 2010
Thanks guys. I always bring extra but that's when I am driving.- Boston Meet March 6, 2010
I realize now -- after getting the the JFET amp through airport security caused a near strip search -- that I need a plain old IEC power cord for it. Anybody care to bring an extra? Pretty please?- Boston Meet March 6, 2010
Go Salty, Go Salty, Go Salty! Ha! May be you weel nawt dout meee next time!- Boston Meet March 6, 2010
I hope Jude doesn't shut down this thread because I misquoted you.- What are you listening to Part Two
The Shins -- Chutes Too Narrow- Boston Meet March 6, 2010
Don't make me go find the quote of you saying that you had to maximize your estat purchases in the short time you had left before the Big Move. Especially because I already tried and it is bitch to find.- What did you do today?
These are two good reasons to drink tonight! Celebrating Mrs. Monkey being a rock star in a terrible job market will be more fun, but I find the numbing qualities of certain rye whiskies to be quite soothing. See you tonight, Dinny! Too bad Jeff is out with clients and hookers in Fla. I'll drink his share but I hope it doesn't make me try to gain head-control over anyone.- Boston Meet March 6, 2010
I like it! but I'm not sure the el_doug model is coming. I hope Jack doesn't mind the extra trip that could have been avoided. Of course, he also said that if anybody wanted to buy the one you will be receiving shortly he would work out a deal--it was brand new when he sent it.- SF Bay Area 2/27/10
Not sure if that or $100/bottle whisk(e)y in paper or plastic cups is worse. But we were being stealth at the hotel that was hard-ass about drinking at the last meet and this time had a total hands-off approach.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.