Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Velvet Crush -- Teenage Symphonies to God
  2. Congrats on the 808.2i, that is one sweet CDP and I bet the DAC will be damn fine for other digital inputs.
  3. It redundantizes the Doshi except for the phono section. If only I could get any real money for the SDS-XLR and if only I didn't have two incoming top-notch electrostatic amps and . . .
  4. Come on, it's only 73,695 Rand. Go for it Stretch! You can borrow some of my dynamic phones for the duration.
  5. I wish Todd had run it by some people before announcing, but the name of the amp doesn't really matter to me. This thing is going to be intense.
  6. Brad Mehldau -- Highway Rider
  7. Sorry Dinny, but the Lyme's will go away. I'm sure Jack is fine, but they can take care of him too if he has it. I hate ticks, but our dog gets them more than us.
  8. What plunge, exactly?
  9. Jenny Scheinman -- Crossing the Field
  10. Was: Devon Sproule --
  11. How about rubber? Or a metal cap with a concave bottom?
  12. ?? I don't know what your assumptions are, but I don't think the 4070s are inferior to the O2s. My order of ranking is SR-Omega > 4070 > O2. People don't like the 4070s for various reasons, such as weight, closed backs, too bright, etc, but the reality is not that many people have even heard them, and even fewer have heard them side by side by side with the two Omegas on an amp good enough to drive them all well.
  13. I have 4070s and I guess I would say they are somewhat similar to the SR-Omega in that they are more lively, forward and punchy than the O2. The closed nature of the 4070 makes them pretty much different from anything else in the Stax line but they share some SR-Omega traits.
  14. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks Ian.
  15. That's a good one, Ricey. Your boy Jake S is back in town and playing on a weekend when I already have tickets to see Keith Jarrett and the ballet. Gonna miss him again. He'll be back, tho.
  16. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    That's because Clapton is BORING even if it is cool to see him play.
  17. Dan has said on chat that he plans to bring TWO kegs!
  18. Seems unlikely that JP could avoid that.
  19. Streaming KEXP from Seattle. Good stuff.
  20. Oooh. I sense a HC outing!
  21. Both conclusions echo exactly what JP thought when he tried out Pure Vinyl as a playback option awhile ago.
  22. Who needs a top plate. That is gorgeous. I just realized that I am going to be practically Birgir-esque when I have a 007t, BHse and DIYT2 in the house! Better start learning how to bake too.
  23. Haj, so sorry to hear you have more homeowner nightmares! Here's to hoping that you get them out of the way and have a nice calm patch. Best of luck bailing.
  24. Happy birthday! Cheers
  25. Seu George -- The Life Aquatic Rolling Stones -- Beggar's Banquet Buffalo Tom -- Big Red Letter Day

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.