Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. That would be amazing to have Dinny riding one of those all weekend!
  2. Congrats Mike! I thought you were getting that other BH and I am glad you picked up Naaman's instead. That is such a great amp. Enjoy, and be sure to post up your thoughts on the Omega/BH combo.
  3. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    For thrice, maybe.
  4. Titus Andronicus -- The Monitor An indie rock concept album about the Civil War seems intriguing. And a band whose first album evokes Festivus (The Airing of Grievances) can't be that bad.
  5. I have had the cheap subscription for years and it is all I need. I don't watch on the computer but I like being able to listen wherever I am.
  6. I haven't used these at home too much because of the need to hear people and interact when I am there, but damn if the luvdunhill FET-tastic amp isn't making me want to plug in and tune out in a big way. I set it up last night finally with the Lavry DA-10 and a Squeezebox and it is awesome sounding. The bass is so deep and plentiful on this setup that it is nuts. I will probably use this when I am working at home because it is great for isolating oneself.
  7. Broken Bells -- Broken Bells
  8. "New" Jimi: Jimi Hendrix -- Valleys of Neptune
  9. I hope you guys post up what you end up getting for new water heaters. I am planning to update mine soon and tankless/on-demand heaters are what I am most interested in.
  10. They are the same ones for UE, Westone, and JH Audio, and 3rd parties like Whiplash and others are making replacement cables. To me, that means they are available somewhere.
  11. They look very cool, Dan.
  12. Sparklehorse -- Vivadixiesubmarinetransmissionplot RIP, Sparkledude.
  13. A little understatement.
  14. Sorry to hear that Knuckles, but maybe it won't be so bad. Amphead, from Head-Fi, builds incredibly strong lasers and managed to accidentally turn on a 250mV laser and have it refract off a glass and hit him in the eye. He said it burned right away, his eye started watering and then he had a spot in his vision for about a week to two weeks. He used some kind of drops and some other stuff (vitamins?) for a few weeks and by a month later it was back to normal. You actually might want to PM him. His name is Ron and he is a good guy.
  15. Hoping over here too, buddy.
  16. Exactly.....
  17. Yay Dan!
  18. Hell, this looks nicer than the Auld Sod! Sorry to have missed ball brewing and such with the Fla crew but I had plenty of fun in Boston as a consolation prize. Gotta work on keeping Stetch and Nate and the other locals from bugging out before we can get our drink on after the meet, however. Of course, Fla excels at that aspect of meets, so I am a bit spoiled.
  19. Figure out the Amarra playlist feature and you will be happier.
  20. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Headphones
    I should have tried that too but the T1 sounded great on the EAR with its high Z output.
  21. Only after YOU bailed, in any event. Sorry Salty. JP and I saw you missing the left turn the iPhone told us to take and you didn't see me waiving at you.
  22. HaHaHa, you're all drinking water!
  23. I want the exact time of the first beer of the day. Have fun fellas. Dom, you are a puss. Jeff, take control of the client's head and join up early! That is all.
  24. Eeeww

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.