Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Man up and get in the car Stretched one. You spend plenty of days (and nights because you ain't going home anytime soon) with the kids whether you are sick or not. Dunkin is calling your name...
  2. Chinese chicken -n- waffles. Yum
  3. That's cool Salty! JP was worried that he brought his stuff for nothing! See you soon
  4. HB3d! Cheers
  5. Lagavulin is the awesomest meet tweak! Can't wait for this fun time to begin, 'Casers.
  6. Have fun party people. I expect we will be making competing drunk dials tomorrow night.
  7. Planning on 10/10:30 arrival. Planning on many foods and beverages with friends afterwards.
  8. Jeff, those look great and I'm glad to hear you got such a good fit. The JH13 sound great with the Luxman P-1. Don't know about the Beta. Vicki, I will try to get some pics taken of the JH13s and cable and amp in Boston or I will do it when I return from the road.
  9. iPad! iPad! iPad!
  10. Replacements -- Let It Be
  11. Rock on rockstar!
  12. Rocking some Shpongle on the T1s from my iMod and TTVJ "slim" portable. Sounds damn good. Pico Slim up next. Shpongle -- Tales of the Inexpressible BTW, if anybody was wondering, I'd hit that.
  13. But Monkey was assuming you meant the stupid HBO John Adams program with really did suck. If you are talking about the composer, then I don't think that is what Monkey was claiming sucked so bad.
  14. Dinny and I drank your health and good knee health tonight, and I look forward to our own shenanigans on Saturday/Sunday.
  15. Thanks guys. I always bring extra but that's when I am driving.
  16. I realize now -- after getting the the JFET amp through airport security caused a near strip search -- that I need a plain old IEC power cord for it. Anybody care to bring an extra? Pretty please?
  17. Go Salty, Go Salty, Go Salty! Ha! May be you weel nawt dout meee next time!
  18. I hope Jude doesn't shut down this thread because I misquoted you.
  19. The Shins -- Chutes Too Narrow
  20. Don't make me go find the quote of you saying that you had to maximize your estat purchases in the short time you had left before the Big Move. Especially because I already tried and it is bitch to find.
  21. These are two good reasons to drink tonight! Celebrating Mrs. Monkey being a rock star in a terrible job market will be more fun, but I find the numbing qualities of certain rye whiskies to be quite soothing. See you tonight, Dinny! Too bad Jeff is out with clients and hookers in Fla. I'll drink his share but I hope it doesn't make me try to gain head-control over anyone.
  22. I like it! but I'm not sure the el_doug model is coming. I hope Jack doesn't mind the extra trip that could have been avoided. Of course, he also said that if anybody wanted to buy the one you will be receiving shortly he would work out a deal--it was brand new when he sent it.
  23. Not sure if that or $100/bottle whisk(e)y in paper or plastic cups is worse. But we were being stealth at the hotel that was hard-ass about drinking at the last meet and this time had a total hands-off approach.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.